This came from jailnurse:
...and this from suitboyskin:
...and this from suitboyskin:
- All right, so have you ever actually sat down and thought about why you like the person you like?
- When people say, "Honestly, I don't think I've ever talked bad about anyone", do you think its possible?
Not unless they aren't really human.
- How do you feel about gay marriage?
If two people want to get married, they should. The make-up of the couple is nobody else's business.
- Is there someone you'd really like to hang out with and just talk with?
Quite a few people I'd like to hang out with and just talk to.
- What were you doing an hour ago?
Checking out the Film Score Monthly message board.
- Met any new people in the past week?
- What was your weekend like?
Pretty nice! Dan and I went to visit D.J. Mad Mike up in Connecticut and we crashed Yale!
- Do you think you're approachable?
I am terrible at gauging such things. I think I make perfect sense. Few others seem to agree.
- Do you regret doing anything this week?
Not yet. But it is only Wednesday. I have all week to fuck things up.
- Name something you wouldn’t want to buy used:
Food. That's why I will never order Dominoes again. Not that I think it has been used already, but I've seen what it looks like once it has been used and it is identical to what it looks like before it has been used.
- When did you last cry?
I don't recall.
- How late did you stay up last night?
I went to bed at around 10:30 or so.
- Has someone of the opposite sex ever told you they loved you?
Not often, and some of them probably didn't really mean it, but it has happened.
- Do you have a crush on anyone?
- Suppose you see your crush kissing another person....
Probably the same thing that has always happened when I've seen a crush kissing another person.
- What would you do if a teacher of the opposite sex hit on you?
I probably wouldn't notice it. I rarely am aware of being hit on, not that it happens often.
- Do you like your school?
- Are any rumors going around about you?
I have been known to perform legendary acts...
- Are you a flirt?
No. I don't know jack about flirting.
- Would you rather have jet black hair or cherry red hair?
I am content with what I have at the moment. Of the two, I could see either being useful.
- Who is your celebrity crush?
I don't get celebrity crushes.
- Who sits behind you in science?
It was a really hot chick in the last science class I had. She didn't have much use for me, though.
- What band are you listening to?
The Munich Symphony Orchestra conducted by Frederic Talgorn. Hey, you asked.
- Have you ever held hands?
Yes I have.
- When was the last time that you went swimming?
This summer, in my parents' vast new pool.
- If you need a new pair of jeans, what store do you go to first?
It's a spot in Manhattan. I really do need a new pair of jeans.
- Does talking about someone you hate make you want to scream?
It depends on the tone of the conversation. If we're singing their praises, yes. The problem is, I probably will.
- Did you ever lose a best friend?
Yes. He came around, though.
- Have you ever gotten mad because somebody said they'd call you and they didn't?
Yes, of course.
- Can you do push-ups?
Yes. But I don't think I can do infinity. Maybe if he lets us do them girlie-style...
- What kind of shampoo do you use?
Denorex. It smells like sulfur combined with the devil's anus in heat, but it works.
- What are you most afraid of?
Zombie movies and mediocrity.
- What are you listening to right now?
My co-worker wrestle with his BlackBerry.
- Who is the last person that called you?
My tester to let me know that the circuit I had installed today tested clean.
- Where do you want to get married?
The chances of me getting married are very slim, it seems.
Don't ask me that... steak? Pasta? Chocolate? Korean barbecue? Deli? Pizza (the real thing, not that bread with stuff on it you non-New Yorkers have the audacity to call "pizza")?
- Bungee jumped?
No, I don't see the point of jumping off of a perfectly good bridge.
- Made yourself throw up?
Yep. Not in a long while, though.
- Skinny dipped?
Yes I have! What a frustrating night!
- Made yourself cry to get out of trouble?
- Cried when someone died?
Yes, I've lied. I'm not very good at it, though, so it doesn't usually happen much anymore.
- Fallen for your best friend?
- Rejected someone?
No, I'm always the rejectee.
- Been used?
I think so, but I can't be sure.
- Done something you regret?
Sometimes I wonder if I've ever done something I didn't regret.
- You im'ed:
- You yelled at:
My boss, sort of. I wasn't physically yelling at him, he sent an snarky Lotus note out and I took him to task for it.
- Hung out with:
Charlie, Dre and Pete at work.
S P E C I F I C S
F A V O R I T E S
H A V E | Y O U | E V E R
L A S T | P E R S O N