2) Last word you said: "So long!"
3) Last song you sang: That little ditty Peter Venkman sings in jail in Ghostbusters (no, I don't know what it is).
4) Last person you hugged: My grandmother
5) Last thing you laughed at: Something funny in the movie my grandparents were watching.
6) last time you said 'i love you': Too long.
7) Last time you cried: I can't remember.
8) What's in your cd player: mp3 CD featuring the Mutant Enemy music I mentioned in the previous post and Trevor Jones' Thirteen Days and Tan Dun's Hero and some other stuff...
9) What color socks are you wearing: White.
10) Whats under your bed: Nothing. My bed is on the floor.
11) What time did you wake up today: 9
12) Current taste: Kosher Chinese food (and no, it's not pleasant!).
13) Current hair: Wavy
14) Current clothes: My "Revolver" T-Shirt and jeans.
15) Current annoyance: George W. Bush.
16) Current longing: Sex, money and those two Christophe Beck Buffy promo CDs.
17) Current desktop picture: A map of Middle Earth.
18) Current worry: That George W. Bush may be a lame duck soon.
19) Current hate: The Bush Administration.
20) Story behind your LJ username: My friends at Tower Records started calling me "Swashbuckler" when I drew a piece of fantasy art and they found out I took fencing in high school (not with aerolyndt, but with the same instructor, Roginski).
21) Current favorite article of clothing: My cabbie's cap.
22) Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex: Oooh... there's so many wonderful things about women. I really couldn't decide, but I do like the private parts a lot...
23) Last cd that you bought: Hero by Tan Dun.
24) Favorite place to be: Sitting in my pillow heaven watching a movie on my home theater.
25) Least favorite place: Barclays at 200 Park Avenue.
26) Time you wake up in the morning: I don't usually wake up in the morning anymore. When I worked, it might be around 5:30 AM, though.
27) If you could play any instrument, what would it be: Piano
28) Favorite color: Blue.
29) do you believe in an afterlife? Not really.
30) How tall are you?: 6'1"
31) Current favorite word/ saying: None
32) Favorite book: I can't really choose one, but I will admit a preference for science-fiction.
33) Favorite season: Autumn.
34) One person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to: Brad.
35) Favorite day: Saturday
36) Where do you want to go: Everywhere.
37) What is your career going to be: Hopefully, directing major motion pictures.
38) How many kids do you want: I have no idea.
39) What kind of car will you have: Something with a tiny turning radius, fuel efficient and comfortable.
41) A random lyric: All you touch and all you see/is all your life will ever be (you did say random).
42) Identify some things surrounding your computer: All kinds of CD burning related junk.
43) What's up: The sky.
Smiled?: When I sat down at the terminal.
Laughed?: earlier today.
Cried?: I can't remember.
Bought something?: Some cookies a few days ago.
Danced?: I don't dance.
Were sarcastic?: I said something to suitboyskin that was sarcastic, I just can't remember what it was.
Kissed someone?: Long, long ago.
Talked to an ex?: Hell's no!
Watched your favorite movie?: I don't have any one favorite movie, but I watch my favorites all the time.
Had a nightmare?: A few weeks ago. I don't have them very often.
Place: New York City
State: New York
Country: I haven't done much travelling outside of the U.S.
Book: No single one.
Game: I don't know... Jenga?
Drink: Goslings and Coke.
Pop: I'm not a big soda fan.
Movie: I don't have any one favorite movie.
Store: Footlight Records (specializing in hard-to-find soundtracks)
Person: Robert Altman.
Internet activity: Blogging (did you guess?).
Cut yourself: Not if I can avoid it!
Take meds you shouldnt: If I can get ahold of good ones.
Lick yourself: No.
Whine a lot: No.
Yell a lot: Um, unfortunately I do sometimes. But not too much.
Hate a lot of people: Not really.
Have too many friends: Too many friends? What does that mean?
Want to die: I'm not afraid of it, but I'm in no rush.
Go to church: Religion is for those who can't deal with the world the way it is, and don't want the responsibility of making moral choices themselves, so they need an incorporeal alpha male figure to tell them how to live their lives. So, no.
Love school: Yes.
Have a gf: No. Sigh.
Have sex: When I can.
Wear dark colors: Sometimes.
Try to be different: Do or do not. There is no try.
Break bones a lot: No.
Watch porn: Not really, and rarely anything hard core.
Dye your hair: No.
Shave strange places: No.
Sweet talk people to get what you want or just because: No.
---Have you ever----
Kissed someone: Yes.
Had sex: Yes.
Frenched someone: Yes.
Given oral sex: Sort of. Funny story.
Attempted suicide: No.
Killed someone: No. But there's always hope.
Been raped: No.
Masturbated: Of course. Any guy who says he doesn't is either lying or a serial killer.
Shopped for condoms: Yes.
Gotten Drunk: Yes.
Worn rainbow: No, but for any ideological reason, I just have never worn one.
Talked on the phone for over 3 hours: All the time.
Left the country: Yes.
Had a party with over 30 people: Yeah. And what a mess they all made, too.
Taken nude pictures: I've sketched nudes from life, but I've never taken any photographs. On the other hand, I was photographed nude on a motorcylce in the recieving department of Tower Records, which was why I was fired. So maybe that's actually a "yes."
Taped yourself having sex: No, but don't think it hasn't occured.
Stolen something: Oh yeah. Not since I was 18, but I was quite the shoplifter in my day.
Ran away from home: Not really.
Burned yourself: Yes, but not on purpose.
Caught something on fire: No.
Made out in the movies: No. Why would you go to see a film if you're just going to make out? You can do that at home.
Done *stuff* in the movies: No. See above.
Cheated on someone: No.
Wanted to cheat on someone: Yes, but only for revenge.
Fell in love online: No.
Asked someone out: Yes.
Been dumped: Tough call. I'd say no.
Dumped someone: Um. As I said, tough call.
Had a dream then the next day it happened: Yes.
Watched porn: Yes.
Called a porn hotline: No.
Kiss/Sex: Sex. Does anybody answer "Kiss?"
Short/Long Hair: Doesn't matter.
Tall/Short: Don't care.
Preppy/Dorky/Druggie: Dorky... druggie if it's like hippie-style.
Freckles/No Freckles: No.
Hair Color: I don't care.
Hat/No: I don't care.
Fat/Thin: Not fat.
Makeup/No Makeup: No makeup.
Holding hands/Holding other body parts: In public, hands. In private...
YOUR PORN STAR NAME: (NAME OF FIRST PET + STREET YOU LIVE ON)
George 196 (what can I say, I live in Queens)
YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME: (NAME OF YOUR FAVOURITE SNACK FOOD + GRANDFATHER'S FIRST NAME)
YOUR FASHION DESIGNER NAME: (FIRST WORD YOU SEE ON YOUR LEFT + FAVOURITE RESTAURANT)
EXOTIC FOREIGNER ALIAS: (Favorite Spice + Last Foreign Vacation Spot)
"FLY GIRL" ALIAS (a la J. Lo): (First Initial + First Two or Three Letters of your Last Name)
ICON ALIAS: (Something Sweet Within Sight + Any Liquid in Kitchen)
DETECTIVE ALIAS: (Favorite Baby Animal + Where You Went to High School)
SOAP OPERA ALIAS: (Middle Name + Street Where You First Lived)
ROCK STAR ALIAS: (Favorite Candy + Last Name Of Favorite Musician
Milky Way Goldsmith
While this was a colossal waste of time, and I'm aware of that, I had fun filling this out.