- First name? Josh
- Were you named after anyone?
I was, though I don't recall whom, exactly. whosamama? You named me, I think you ought to be able to answer this one.
- Do you wish on stars?
- When did you last cry?
Okay, this is pathetic, but President Roslin adding one more human to the population count in Battlestar Galactica while I was watching it last night.
- Do you like your handwriting?
I like my printing when it comes out right. My cursive is sloppy and when I don't get the letters just right I have a tendency to overwrite them.
- What is your favorite lunch meat?
Pastrami. The good stuff that only Jews know how to make for some reason.
- What is your birth date?
9/6/74 (American reckoning)
- What is your most embarrassing CD?
Groan. Well, the truth is that I do own the soundtrack album from Gladiator, even though it is my firm belief that somebody needs to cut off Hans Zimmer's balls so that he can slowly bleed to death for his music and the effect he's had on the art of film scoring.
- If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Most likely.
- Do you have a journal?
Why... no! What ever gave you that idea?
- Do you use sarcasm a lot?
- What are your nicknames?
Yosho, Swashbuckler (no, that was an actual nickname, and it wasn't self-applied), Bacon Bits, The Muffin Man
- Would you bungee jump?
- Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
- Do you think that you are strong?
- What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
- Shoe Size?
- Red or pink?
- What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
Probably my weight.
- Who do you miss most?
- Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it back?
This question makes no sense in context.
- What color shirt and shoes are you wearing right now?
Black ("I'm not dead yet!") T-shirt and tan shoes.
- What are you listening to right now?
Bear McCreary's music score for Battlestar Galactica season one.
- Last thing you ate?
- If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
- What is the weather like right now?
Hot and humid.
- Last person you talked to on the phone?
A tester at the Enterprise DS1 bureau.
- The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
- Do you like the person who sent this to you?
She seems nice enough...
- Favorite Sport?
Fencing. (Not that I am able to do any on the night tour, it seems)
- Hair Color?
- Eye Color?
Steel grey... okay, they're blue.
- Do you wear contacts?
I have perfect eyesight.
- Favorite Food?
Pasta and chocolate. Not together, though.
- Last Movie You Watched?
- Favorite Day Of The Year?
- Scary Movies Or Happy Endings?
As long as it's good, I don't care.
- Summer or Winter?
- Hugs OR Kisses?
Inclination of one's head and a minor upward curvature of mouth on one side.
- What Is Your Favorite Dessert?
- Living Arrangements?
- What Books Are You Reading?
I just started Isaac Asimov's Nemesis.
- What's On Your Mouse Pad?
The mouse pad at home is a generic Verizon mousepad (it was free, see), though for the laptop I don't need one, as I have the pen (much superior to the mouse).
- What Did You Watch Last night on TV?
DVDs of Battlestar Galactica redux (awesome).
- Favorite Smell?
whosamama's pasta sauce in the crockpot.
- Favorite Sounds?
- Rolling Stones or Beatles?
Depends on the format. CD: The Rolling Stones. Vinyl: The Beatles.
- What's the furthest you've been from home?
Either the Bahamas or California, whichever one is further.
- Do you have a special talent?
I can eat a steak faster than any human alive. This is documented.
- What is your cell ring tone?
Tim is Monty Norman's James Bond theme (it was composed by John Barry, Monty Norman can go to hell), suitboyskin is Mike Oldfield's Tubular Bells, the part from The Exorcist. gdgonzo is the "Pac Man" start music. The guys from work are Lalo Schifrin's Mission: Impossible theme. Everything else is just a standard ring and "Incoming Call."
Battlestar Galactica is definitely living up to its promise from where I'm sitting. It's everything the original should have been but couldn't be, and several things that they couldn't imagine it being.