...and yoinked from jenvargas:
1. DO YOU SNORE?
It is my understanding that I do not. But maybe people are just being polite.
2. ARE YOU A LOVER OR A FIGHTER?
Not much of either, but I don't fight and I like making love (when I can), so I'll go with lover.
3. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR?
Zombies. Which, as I said, is a really cool fear because they just plain old don't exist.
4. AS A KID, WERE YOU A LEGO MANIAC?
I could build anything with them.
5. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF "REALITY"?
It is incredibly funny when looked at the right way.
6. DO YOU CHEW ON YOUR STRAWS?
I don't usually use straws at all, but when I do I don't chew on them.
7. ARE YOU A CUTE BABY?
I was. I had these cherubic curls and big, yearning eyes.
8. HOW'S IS THE SINGLE LIFE FOR YOU?
It's really lonely. And utter lack of sex is not an endearing quality either.
9. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR KEYBOARD?
The laptop's is black, the home computer is white.
10. DO YOU SING IN THE SHOWER?
It's the only time I sing unless I'm really drunk.
11. HAVE YOU EVER BUNGEE JUMPED?
12. ANY SECRET TALENT?
I can... um... find a piece of music to fit any situation... um...
13. WHAT'S YOUR IDEAL VACATION SPOT?
14. IS JAY LENO FUNNY?
15. CAN YOU SWIM?
16. HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE "DONNIE DARKO"?
Yes, I have. A great example of cinematic surrealism.
17. DO YOU GIVE A CARE ABOUT THE OZONE?
18. HOW MANY LICKS DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO THE CENTER OF A TOOTSIE ROLL?
You don't lick Tootsie Rolls, you eat them. You lick Tootsie Pops.
19. CAN YOU SING THE ALPHABET BACKWARDS?
I probably can, but why would I bother?
20. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON AN AIRPLANE?
21. ARE YOU AN ONLY CHILD?
Sort of. My brother was born when I was 17, so psychologically I am, even though I now have a sibling.
22. DO YOU PREFER ELECTRIC OR MANUAL PENCIL SHARPENER?
Electric. Better living through technology.
23. WHAT'S YOUR STAND ON HUNTING?
What's the point?
23. IS MARRIAGE IN YOUR FUTURE?
What do you think?
25. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
When I'm not bored and coloring it in, yes, it's very neat.
26. WHAT ARE YOU ALLERGIC TO?
27. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAID, "I LOVE YOU"?
I just told my grandfather when I left him at the hospital.
28. IS ELVIS STILL ALIVE?
Get over it.
29. DO YOU CRY AT WEDDINGS?
Not unless the food is that bad...
30. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS?
31. ARE BLONDES DUMB?
Yes, I am.
32. WHERE DOES THE OTHER SOCK END UP?
Natootie Skaro, the Great God that Makes Shit Smell Bad, claims a tribute from mortals each spin cycle.
33. WHAT TIME IS IT?
34. DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME?
None really anymore. My former ones can be found on my user info page.
35. IS MCDONALD'S DISGUSTING?
Yes. Yuck. They killed me gall bladder!
36. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WERE IN A CAR?
About an hour ago, when my mother brought me home from the hospital.
37. DO YOU PREFER BATHS OR SHOWERS?
I haven't had a bath in so long I couldn't tell you. I love long hot showers, though.
38. IS SANTA CLAUS REAL?
Yes, but as I understand it he doesn't bring presents to children, he eats them. Which is understandable, they're delicious.
39. DO YOU LIKE TO HAVE YOUR NECK KISSED?
40. ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK?
Actually, I love the dark. There's just so much potential in it.
41. WHAT ARE YOU ADDICTED TO?
42. CRUNCHY OR CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER?
Creamy. Preferably with some chocolate involved.
43. CAN YOU CRACK YOUR NECK?
44. HAVE YOU EVER RIDDEN IN AN AMBULANCE?
Yes, Tim used to be a paramedic. I've never ridden in one as a patient, though.
45. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BRUSHED YOUR TEETH TODAY?
46. IS DRUG FREE THE WAY TO BE?
I tend to avoid caffeine.
47. ARE YOU A HEAVY SLEEPER?
I sleep long and hard.
48. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR EYES?
Steel grey... blue... steel grey... blue...
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR LIFE?
For the most part.
51. DO YOU HAVE ANY TATTOOS OR PIERCINGS?
52. ARE YOU PSYCHIC?
If you mean in the traditional "old woman with a bandanna around her head" way, no.
53. HAVE YOU READ?
...what? Was there more to this question?
54. DO YOU PLAY ANY INSTRUMENTS?
No. I wish I had.
55. HAVE U EVER STOLEN MONEY?
56. CAN YOU SNOWBOARD?
57. DO YOU LIKE CAMPING?
I haven't been camping in a really long time, but I used to love it as a kid.
58. DO U SNORT WHEN U LAUGH?
59. DO YOU BELIEVE IN MAGIC?
If you mean in the traditional special effects laden way, not even slightly.
61. YOU BELIEVE IN DIVORCE?
I've seen it happen. It definitely exists.
62. CAN YOU DO THE MOONWALK?
I can't dance.
63. DO YOU MAKE MANY MISTAKES?
Everybody makes mistakes. I just try to be concious of the ones I make so I can avoid making them more than once.
64. IS IT COLD OUTSIDE TODAY?
65. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Icky rice from the hospital cafeteria. Ew.
66. DO YOU WEAR NAIL POLISH?
No... should I?
68. WHATS YOUR MIDDLE NAME?
Michael. I know, isn't it boring?
67. WHAT'S THE MOST ANNOYING TV COMMERCIAL?
I've been avoiding television like the plague for the past few years, they're all annoying to me.
69. DO YOU SHOP AT AMERICAN EAGLE?
No. Dan used to work there, though.
70. ARE YOU SEXY?
I've never looked at myself that way... hey... wow, check me out, I'm so studly!* I now have to work up the courage to ask myself out to dinner.
* Imagining the little montage that Jay had of himself in that episode of The Critic in which he gets his makeover would probably be the best visual reference here.