| You scored as Serenity (Firefly). You like to live your own way and don't enjoy when anyone but a friend tries to tell you should do different. Now if only the Reavers would quit trying to skin you.|
Your Ultimate Sci-Fi Profile II: which sci-fi crew would you best fit in? (pics)
created with QuizFarm.com
Yoinked from hadara
- What time did you get up this morning? 6:15 AM, when my alarm went off.
- Diamonds or Pearls? Neither, but I'll take the oyster...
- What was the last movie you saw in the theater? Munich. Wow, it's been a while.
- What is your favorite TV show? The Twilight Zone.
- What did you have for breakfast this morning? Egg and cheese fritata, chocolate croissant.
- What is your middle name? My parents had a creative brainstorm when giving me my secondary monicker. Michael.
- What is your favorite cuisine? Italian.
- What foods do you dislike? Sweet potatoes, yams, pineapples, coconuts.
- Your favorite potato chip? Sea salt and vinegar.
- What is your favorite CD at the moment? My new Star Wars prequel trilogy mix (details to follow shortly).
- What kind of car do you drive? A 2000 Saturn.
- Favorite sandwich? Dapper Dan's subs... unfortunately that place is long out of business.
- What characteristics do you despise? Stupidity.
- What are your favorite clothes? I'm a jeans and T-shirt kinda guy. The T-shirts can be funny, though.
- If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Northern Italy.
- What color is your bathroom? White.
- Favorite brand of clothing? There are brands?
- Where would you want to retire? My own Greek island, like Pink Floyd.
- Favorite time of day? I'm a night person. Left to my own devices, I'm nocturnal.
- Where were you born? Long Island Jewish, Queens, New York.
- Favorite sport to watch? Quidditch.
- Coke or Pepsi? Coke. Although I usually just drink water nowadays.
- Are you a morning person or night owl? Night owl. See 21.
- Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? Um... my Star Wars trilogy prequel mix is done...?
- What did you want to be when you were little? Bigger.
- What is your best childhood memory? Seeing Star Wars for the second time because I asked.
- What are the different jobs you have had in your life? Deli slave, Radio Shack sales clerk, K-Mart pack mule, Roy Rogers clerk and food preparation, Tower Records (still the most fun of them all), BallBuster 'customer service representative' (read: slop slave), security guard (the worst job in the known universe) and a phone comany Special Services Field Technician (in progress).
- Nicknames: Yosho, Swashbuckler, Muffin Man.
- Number and location of piercings? Does my gall bladder operation count?
- Eye Color? Blue. Steel grey. No, blue.
- Ever been to Africa? No.
- Ever been toilet papering? The best was when I got Chris Ward (security guard at Tower) by mummifying his car.
- Been in a car accident? Yes. Yikes.
- Favorite day of the week? Saturday.
- Favorite restaurant? I really liked Mexican Gardens when it was around.
- Favorite flower? There are different kinds?
- Favorite ice cream? Chocolate.
- Favorite fast food restaurant? I have to admit that I only had In & Out once, but it clearly aced all of the other fast food burger joints out there.
- Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Best Buy or B&H.
- Bedtime: When I fall asleep.
- Last person you went to dinner with? I can't for the life of me remember.
- What are you listening to right now? The aforementioned Star Wars prequel trilogy mix. Music composed by John Williams conducting the London Symphony Orchestra and London Voices. You asked.
- What is your favorite color? Blue.
- How many tattoos do you have? None. Still haven't found one that I think should stay.
And from around the 'net:
You Are The Emperor
You are an authority figure, and other people look to you for what to do.
You are strong and powerful. Crossing you is not a good idea.
You have worked hard to get to your position, and you're not about to give it up to anyone.
Though you have a warrior heart, you are gentle to those who treat you well.
In the near future, you need to be willing and able to defend those you love.
This may be the time for you to step up and be the authority figure to those around you.
It is time for you to be independent, to become your own person.
You may need to look at your relationship with your father, or your relationships as a father.
My father, huh? Yeah right.