002. What makeup do you wear on a daily basis?
003. Is your AIM away message on?
Not at the moment. It tells you that I'm dead, but that if you leave a message I'll get back to you.
004. If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I plead my Rod Serling fear on this one.
005. What curse word do you use the most?
006. Do you own an iPod?
I own a Creative Nomad. It's like an iPod but cheaper. And you can take songs off it.
007. Who on your Myspace "Top 8" do you talk to the most?
008. What time is your alarm clock set for?
009. Have you ever bid for something on ebay?
010. Do you wear flip-flops even when its cold outside?
011. Where do you buy your groceries from?
The store right around the corner.
012. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
It depends on the situation.
013. What was the last movie you watched?
014. Do any of your friends have children?
Yes. More and more every year.
015. If you won the lottery, what’s the first thing you would buy?
A palatial estate.
016. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
017. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster?
018. What CD is currently in your CD player?
My Star Wars prequel trilogy mix redux, mostly because I'm about to tear it apart one more time. Damn it.
019. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
Chocolate. I don't like regular milk except in cereal or as other dairy products, such as cheese.
020. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
021. When was the last time someone hit on you?
Three years ago.
022. What did you have for dinner?
023. Do you wear hoodies often?
024. What color is your car?
025. Can you whistle?
Yes, I can. In stereo surround where available.
026. What is your favorite Christmas//winter movie?
Die Hard or Trading Places.
027. Do you make your own jewelry?
028. Have you ever participated in a protest?
029. Who was the last person to call you?
030. What is your favorite ride at an amusement park?
031. If you could eat anything right now what would it be?
I could go for some more Thai... if I had leftovers, they'd be gone by now.
032. Have you ever dated one of your best friends?
I've never dated.
033. What area code are you in right now?
034. Did you watch cartoons as a child?
035. How big is your local mall?
The nearest full blown mall is Queens Plaza, which I rarely go to but is one of those malls in a big drum. The other is Roosevelt Field, which I also rarely go to (although I am often in the area around there) which is rather large.
036. What is your job title?
Special Services Field Technician.
037. How many siblings do you have?
038.Would you ever sky dive?
039. What are you allergic to?
Pollen as of late. Other than that, very little.
040. What is your biggest regret?
That's a topic for another post.