- I had planned to go to shopping and possibly get the aforementioned shelf unit.
- I was supposed to speak with waystone.
- I was supposed to have a conversation with suitboyskin.
- I RSVP'ed mals13's Grassy Knoll, and was looking forward to it.
- It is now too late to get anything productive done in the apartment (why does cleaning always make so much noise?).
- I didn't eat anything at all yesterday, so I'm starving now. If I do eat, you know what's open at 1:00 AM?
- Now my sleep schedule is completely screwed up.
- This is the second time that something like this has happened within the past week, possibly implying some health-related problem.
My deepest apologies to waystone, suitboyskin and mals13.
For the first time I'm genuinely worried about myself. I've never been prone to hypochondria before, so that implies that I'm not getting enough sleep (but I am) or that something else is going on, possibly some kind of fatigue. Or I could be pulling a Tyler Durden in my sleep, but the fact of the matter is that I'm just not that cool.