The only guy who didn't embarass
himself on The Matrix movies.
Okay, I've been seriously hooked on Don Davis' Matrix scores for the past few days. I really hated those last two movies, but Davis' music is awesome. I love the snarling brass, avante garde techniques and the washes of sound. I may need to make a Matrix trilogy mix soon...
Yoinked from jenvargas:
1. What does your Livejournal name mean?
It was my nickname at Tower Records becaue I fenced in high school.
2. Elaborate on your default photo?
So, did Conan return the wayward daughter of King Osric to her home. And having no further concern, he and his companions sought adventure in the West. Many wars and feuds did Conan fight. Honor and fear were heaped upon his name and, in time, he became a king by his own hand... but that is another story.
3. Make up a question.
Who was your favorite Blofeld?
4. What's your current relationship status?
As usual, wading through a sea of feminine indifference.
5. What EXACTLY are you wearing right now?
Black T-shirt, jeans, socks, boxer shorts, boots and my watch.
6. What is your current problem?
You mean aside from a distinct and chronic lack of a relationship and/or sex in my life?
7. What do you love most?
Cinema. Music. The combination thereof.
8. What makes you most happy?
To crush my enemies, see them driven before me and to hear the lamentations of their women. Other than that, seeing a really good movie, hearing a good film score or reading a good book.
9. Are you musically inclined?
I can't play anything, but when you consider that the bulk of my LJ consists of me talking about music...
10. If you could go back in time, and change something, what would you change?
I wouldn't know where to start...
11. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day, what would you be?
No question that it would be some sort of cat, although which specific kind I'm not sure.
12. Ever have a near death experience?
13. Name an obvious quality you have.
I have a decent vocabulary and a very good grasp of grammar.
14. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
"Burly Brawl (Alternate)" from The Matrix Reloaded.
15. Who did you cut and paste this from?
16. Name someone with the same birthday as you.
17. Have you ever vandalized someone's private property?
18. Have you ever been in a fight?
19. Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
I was a main character in all of my elementary school plays, which involved a lot of singing. Not that I can sing, mind you, but...
20. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
All right. I've had it with this question. The first thing that you notice about a person varies depending upon the circumstances in which you meet them. If you're asking what I find most interesting about the opposite sex, well, again, it depends on the individual. There is no one thing that I find irresistable.
21. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
24. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
People used to say that I look like Benny Hill.
25. Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows?
Not often, although I always see Pixar features in the theater.
26. Did you have braces?
Oh yeah. I used to look like Bugs Bunny growing up.
27. Are you comfortable with your height?
28. What is the most romantic thing someone has ever done for you?
Nobody has ever done anything romantic for me ever.
29. Do you speak any other languages?
30. Do you have a crush on someone on your LiveJournal?