I shall be in your city on the last weekend of this month.
PLEASE HAVE YOUR TRIBUTE READY.
It would be most unfortunate if I had to unleash my
murderous and sadistic henchman suitboyskin
upon all of you for non-compliance.
There will be no exceptions.
105 Things You Might Not Have Known About Me
1. EVER BEEN GIVEN AN ENGAGEMENT RING?
No. What are you hinting at?
2. LONGEST RELATIONSHIP?
It wasn't a relationship, it was a joke.
3. LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED?
Some cleaning supplies from my mother.
4. EVER DROPPED A CELL PHONE?
Yes. Sometimes even by accident.
5. WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT?
What does this mean, this 'work out' that you speak of?
6. THING(S) YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON?
CDs, DVDs, my apartment...
7. LAST FOOD YOU ATE?
Farina for breakfast.
8. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX!
Once again, it depends upon the situation.
9. ONE FAVORITE SONG?
"Gimme Danger" by Iggy and the Stooges.
10. WHERE DO YOU LIVE?
New York City.
11. HIGH SCHOOL YOU ATTENDED:
Cardozo High School.
12. CELL PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER:
13. FAVORITE MALL STORE(S):
I don't like malls.
14.LONGEST JOB YOU HAD:
Current job - 7 years in May.
15. DO YOU OWN A PAIR OF DICE?
Do you know how many dice there are in the Ultimate Risk™ set?
16. DO YOU PRANK CALL PEOPLE?:
17. LAST WEDDING YOU ATTENDED:
Jessica and Paul last fall.
18. FIRST FRIEND YOU'D CALL IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY:
I wouldn't call a friend first at all. I'd call my boss.
19. LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR BEST FRIEND:
No single best friend, remember?
20. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT?
The deli around the corner from here.
21. BIGGEST LIE YOU HAVE HEARD?
Probably something about weapons of mass destruction or something...
22. IMMEDIATE VACATION SPOT?
23. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT WITH FRIENDS?
I likes to eat my friends/And make no bones about it/I likes to eat my friends/I couldn't do without it.
24. CAN YOU COOK?
No, not really.
25. WHAT CAR DO YOU DRIVE?:
2000 Saturn something or other.
26. BEST KISSER?:
27. LAST TIME YOU CRIED?:
28. MOST DISLIKED FOOD:
29. THING YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF:
30. THING YOU DISLIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF:
32. LONGEST SHIFT YOU HAVE WORKED AT A JOB?:
I worked a double at the security guard job once. I'd worked more hours than before, but these were long hours...
33. FAVORITE MOVIE:
No one favorite movie.
34. CAN YOU SING?
35. LAST CONCERT ATTENDED?:
Still ...And You Will Know Us By the Trail of Dead.
36. LAST KISS?:
About three years ago.
37. LAST MOVIE RENTED:
When A Stranger Calls.
38. ONE THING YOU NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT:
39. FAVORITE VACATION SPOT?:
43. LAPTOP OR DESKTOP COMPUTER?:
Right now, laptop. I use the desktop solely for making mixes nowadays.
44. FAVORITE COMEDIAN?:
45. DO YOU SMOKE?
No, I quit in 2002.
46. SLEEP WITH OR WITHOUT CLOTHES?
47. WHO SLEEPS WITH YOU EVERY NIGHT?:
48. DO LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS WORK?:
49. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN PULLED OVER BY THE POLICE?
50. PANCAKES OR FRENCH TOAST?
Pancakes. But I like French toast.
51. DO YOU LIKE COFFEE?
52 HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS?
Scrambled with cheese, peppers onions and hot sauce.
53. DO YOU BELIEVE IN ASTROLOGY?:
54. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?:
I'm speaking to Anel from Dispatch right now.
55. LAST PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALL LIST?:
56. WHAT WAS THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECIEVED?:
Yesterday, also from jenvargas.
58. NUMBER OF PILLOWS?:
59. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW?:
New York subway T-shirt, jeans and boots (work clothes).
60. PICK A LYRIC, ANY LYRIC OR SONG?
"I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die." You know who.
61. WHAT KIND OF JELLY DO YOU LIKE ON YOUR PB & J SANDWICH?:
I don't like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I like peanut butter, I don't like grape jelly.
62. CAN YOU PLAY POOL?
63. CAN YOU SWIM?
64. FAVORITE ICE CREAM?:
65. DO YOU LIKE MAPS?:
That's a strange question. I guess I do, as they come in handy if you have one and don't know where you are.
66. TELL ME A RANDOM FACT ABOUT YOURSELF:
I collect xenomorphs.
68. EVER ATTEND A THEME PARTY?:
69. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?:
70. LAST TIME YOU LAUGHED AT SOMETHING STUPID?
Friday. Drunk. Enough said.
71. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING ?
6:30; which means that I did a little too much snoozing.
72. BEST THING ABOUT WINTER?:
73. LAST TIME A COP GAVE YOU A TICKET?:
When I parked on the street visiting suitboyskin. #$&%ing Boston.
75. NAME OF YOUR FIRST PET?:
76. DO YOU THINK PIRATES ARE COOL OR OVERRATED?:
Look at my user name and think about it for a minute or two.
77. WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND??
Quite a bit. On Saturday is Sally's first birthday party and one Sunday is hadara's recital.
79. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE:
God Emperor of the Universe.
85. ARE YOU ON A LAPTOP?
87. ARE YOU SMILING?:
No, but not because I'm unhappy.
88. DO YOU HAVE ON EYELINER?:
89. DO YOU MISS SOMEONE RIGHT NOW?
90. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD YOU GO?
Inside Fort Knox so I can see what it really looks like (Goldfinger is a fantasy depiction).
92. ARE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL?:
Not for qute a while.
93. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?:
Not right now.
94. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NAME?
95. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHING SUIT?:
I have several bathing suits, each one a different color.
96. DOES YOUR SCHOOL START IN AUGUST?
I graduated last year.
97. DID YOU GO ON VACATION LAST MONTH?:
I went up to visit suitboyskin one weekend, does that count?
98. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON A CRUISE?:
99. DO YOU HAVE A SISTER?
100. ARE YOU UPSTAIRS?
No, I'm in the basement.
101. ARE YOU IN LOVE?
102. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL?
I had my gall bladder out last year.
103. DO YOU WISH YOU COULD SEE ANYONE PARTICULAR RIGHT NOW?
Well, I wouldn't mind getting ahold of Sandy so that I can give him this box of CDs I've owed him for three years now...
104. WHAT JEWELRY ARE YOU WEARING?
105. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO AFTER THIS SURVEY?
Take another one....
1)What stickers do you have on your car?
2) How/where did you meet your last or current bf/gf?
3) What are you listening to right now?
It's A Long Road: The Rambo Trilogy; Music Composed and Conducted by Jerry Goldsmith.
4) If you could have a drink of anything right this second, what would it be?
5) Does anything hurt on your body right now?
My right foot is bothering me. I don't know why.
6) How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
A wood chuck would chuck all the wood that a woodchuck could (if a woodchuck could chuck wood).
7) What's your job position called?
Special Services Field Technician.
8) What size ring do you wear?
What's a ring?
9) Do you own a picture phone?
10) What's your bf/gf's birthday?
Don't I need a girlfriend to answer this question?
11) What's your Mom's favorite band/musician?
12) What's your Dad's favorite band/musician?
I think it was the Stones.
13) What was your high school's mascot?
Did we have a mascot? Maybe the statue of Benjamin N. Cardozo was it? You know, the one that had a dildo epoxied to it...?
14) What's your favorite bottled water?
Poland Spring is pretty reliable.
15) What's the next concert/show you're going to and when?
16) What's the next movie that you want to see?
Something that looks good and starts soon.
17) What were you doing at 9 PM last night?
Finishing off the fourth episode of the new Doctor Who over at Tim's house (he had DVR'ed it).
18) What's your favorite Starbuck's drink?
I don't like Starbuck's.
19) Do you exercise as much as you should?
20) Did you attend your High School prom?
No. I hear it was a waste of time from people who went, though.