1. What's your middle name?
2. Is your cell phone a flip phone?
3. Have you ever been to New Jersey?
Unfortunately. I've also been to Staten Island, which counts as New Jersey.
4. What's your favorite soda?
I'm pretty much off the soda, but I do like those Old Brooklyn bottles...
5. Do you have satellite?
Not yet, but when I do, I shall use it to observe and destroy my enemies! This Earth will be MINE!!!
6. Where did you want to go to college?
I never really thought about it much. Seriously.
7. What's the longest road trip you've been on?
Across country. Summer, 1997.
8. Did you go to a private school?
9. What's your favorite smiley?
I occasionally use them, but rarely. I do like this one, though:
10. Do your parents buy lottery tickets in hopes of winning?
12. Do you like the smell of Sharpies?
13. What's your screensaver look like?
I leave it on moving through space.
14. Do you have an iPod?
I have a Creative Nomad. It's like an iPod but cheaper. I can also take files off of it and it is compatible with any computer that has Creative software on it (e.g. anything with a Sound Blaster card in it).
15. What's your biggest pet peeve?
Astrology. It needs to be destroyed, its practitioners burned and their ashes desecrated and scattered.
16. What shoe size do you wear?
13½. Yeah, big feet. I know.
17. What's your favorite kind of cereal?
18. Do you ever listen to classical music?
19. What kind of instruments do you play?
I... can't... :: breaks down and cries ::
That'll get me an Oscar for sure...
20. Do you like Girl Scout cookies?
Yeah, a lot of them are rather good. Don't like the ones with mint or coconut, though.
21. Have you ever ridden in a limo?
Once, for Tim's wedding. I took back almost every bad thing I ever said about them. That was one of the most comfortable rides I've ever taken.
22. Do you like Hummers?
Okay if we're talking about the tanks, not even slightly. If we're talking about the other meaning of the term, well, what do you think?
23. Do you know any foreign languages?
24. Are you scared of horses?
25. Do you like milk chocolate or dark chocolate?
Dark chocolate. Milk chocolate is for sissy-men.
26. Do you wear glasses?
27. Does it annoy you when people misspell things?
Yes. Particularly when it is something really simple. And I really hate the fact that people with an elementary school education can't tell the difference between there, they're and their. And what the fuck is up with putting apostrophes before every 's' regardless of whether it's plural, possessive or a contraction?
28. Do you like the beach or the mountains better?
29. Have you ever taken cough medicine when you didn't have a cough?
No. Good idea, though!
30. Have you ever been to band camp?
Does it really exist?
31. Do you know any guys with a receding hair line?
Um. :: glances upward ::
32. Do you know what Chacos are?
Chacos the Destroyer was a demigod worshipped by the Sertana race of Northern Selifia.
33. Do you own a Nalgene?
How can I when the last known planet that species inhabited was destroyed when its sun went supernova two and a half million years ago? Gawd!!!
34. Have you ever watched Room Raiders on MTV?
Never heard of it. Which is never surprising because I never watch MTV ever.
35. What's the best Christmas present you've ever received?
It was a Chanukah present, and it was the Millenium Falcon. This was a while ago.
36. What's your favorite popsicle color?
Glowing orange, but that hasn't been around so much since they cleaned up Three Mile Island.
37. Did your parents give you an allowance?
38. Did you ever watch Rugrats when you were little?
They weren't invented when I was little.
39. How many groups have you joined?
40. What do you think of standardized tests?
They're a bunch of bullshit, but until somebody proposes a better system, we're stuck with 'em. (waystone, how about it?)
41. What's the craziest dare you've ever done?
I recreated the cover of Dennis Rodman's book on Ho's motorcycle at Tower.
42. Have you ever cheated on a test?
43. Is tomorrow your birthday?
You have three hundred and sixty-five chances of being wrong (I'm factoring in the possiblity of a leap year).
44. Have you ever choked on your own spit?
Can you do that!?! I mean, I've heard of people choking on their own vomit, but just saliva?
45. Do you like roller coasters?
Nah. I like other amusement park rides better. Gravitrons and centrifugal force rides like that.
46. When was the last time you went rollerblading?
47. Have you ever wished you had a twin?
49. Do you get claustrophobic easily?
50. Would you ever kiss on the first date?
Why the hell would you ask me?