Yoinked from suitboyskin
Ten years ago, it was 1996. Take this survey, post the results, and see how many things have changed since then.
1) How old were you?
2) Where did you go to school?
THEN: Queens College.
3) Where did you live?
THEN: Massapequa, NY.
NOW: Queens, NY.
4) How was your hair style?
NOW: What of it is left is shorter.
5) Did you wear contacts?
6) Did you wear glasses?
8) Which of your pets were still alive?
9) Who was your boyfriend/girlfriend?
11) Who was your celebrity crush?
THEN: I didn't crush on celebrities.
NOW: I don't crush on celebrities.
12) Who was your regular-person crush?
NOW: None at the moment.
13) How many piercings did you have?
14) How many tattoos did you have?
15) What was your favorite band/singer?
THEN: Jerry Goldsmith, John Williams, Basil Poledouris, Led Zeppelin, the Beatles, Bernard Herrmann, etc...
NOW: Not much, although I'd add a few more things to the list...
16) Had you smoked?
THEN: A pack of Camel Lights a day.
NOW: Haven't had a cigarette in close to four years now.
17) Had you gotten drunk?
THEN: As I recall, that was the year I had a run-in with Jim Beam, who can be a real scary motherfucker if you're not exercizing a little bit of restraint.
NOW: Sometimes. But I never get retarded anymore.
18) What kind of car did you drive?
NOW: Saturn something or other.
19) Looking back, are you where you thought you would be in 2006?
I'm not sure I ever had a clear idea where I thought I would be in 2006. I know that sounds like a cop-out answer, but it's the truth.