The first pictures are here!
Yoinked from e_scapism101 yet another meme:
Yoinked from e_scapism101 yet another meme:
- Name someone with the same birthday as you?
I grew up with two people with my birthday: Slushpuppy and Sandy.
- Last thing you ate?
- For or against same sex marriage?
Adults of sound mind should be allowed to marry whomever they choose.
- I say Shotgun! You say?
I already said it.
- Last person you hugged?
My grandmother, when I brought her home last night.
- Do you believe in God?
- How many U.S states have you been to?
22, but that's counting states we just passed through while going cross country.
- How many of the U.S states have you lived in?
- Ever lived outside of the US?
- Name something you like about yourself?
I am able to keep myself occupied for long periods of time.
- Ever been in love?
- Who is your best friend?
I don't have any one best friend.
- Why are you still up?
What are you talking about? I only woke up a little over an hour ago.
- Who made you angry today?
Nobody, yet. And with jailnurse's news, I'm probably not going to get too pissed off at anybody today.
- Favorite type of Food?
Again, I don't have any one favorite. Chocolate is up there, though.
- Favorite holiday?
I like a lot of holidays. Pesach is most likely my favorite, though. I'm going to miss my grandfather's chain, though...
- Do you download music?
Only when there is no alternative source.
- What illegal things have you done?
When I was much, much younger (like in Junior High and early High School) I was a pretty decent shoplifter. Then I grew out of it. I've also tried some controlled substances over the course of my life.
- Would you date the person the posted this?
Isn't she married?
- Has anyone ever sang or played a song for you personally?
Yes. I have a lot of friends that are musicians.
- Do you love anyone?
- Do you like President Bush?
Not even slightly.
- Have you ever bungee jumped?
I've never jumped out off of a perfectly good bridge, no.
- Have you ever been white-water rafting?
- Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you?
- How much money ya got?
- Have you met a real redneck?
I've met them, yes.
- How is the weather right now?
- What are you listening to right now?
Henry Mancini's sinuous, thunderous Lifeforce.
- What is your current fave song?
"Forth Eorlingas" again.
- What was the last movie you watched?
The Cincinnati Kid. I also watched Eddie Murphy's Delirious yesterday, but that was shot for HBO, so that doesn't technically count as a movie.
- Do you wear contacts?
I don't need contacts nor glasses... yet.
- Where was the last place you went besides your house?
I went out for dinner last night with whosamama, robodad64, my brother and grandmother, then I brought my grandmother home.
- What are you afraid of?
Zombies. Zombies scare the shit out of me. Of course, the good thing about that is that there is absolutely zero chance I will ever actually come into contact with one. It is good to base your phobias on fictional things.
- How many piercings and tattoos do you have?
None. Never saw a tattoo that really made me think I wanted to see that on my body for the rest of my life. Never got into piercing.
- How many pets do you have?
I don't have any, unfortunately.
- What’s one thing you’ve learned?
Space is relative.
- If you could meet one celebrity who would it be?
You know, I've never really been that interested in meeting celebrities. I wouldn't know...
- What do you usually order from Starbucks?
I don't. I go to Au Bon Pain.
- Have you ever fired a gun?
No. I hate guns.
- Are you missing someone?
At the moment, my grandfather more than anyone.
- Fav. TV show?
The Twilight Zone.
- Do you have an iPod?
No, I have the iAudio X5, which is superior in both sonics and interface. I hate the iPod. I hate iTunes.
- Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb?
Yeah... people used to say that I looked like Benny Hill.
- Where the heck is 47?
"It's pining for the fjords." (That was there already)
- Who would you like to see right now?
- Favorite movie of all time?
I have no one favorite movie.
- Do you find yourself loved?
- Have you ever been caught doing something you weren’t supposed to?
If I'm doing it, then it is something I ought to do, no? ;)
- Favorite flower?
What is this "flower" you speak of?
- Butter, plain, or salted popcorn?
Popcorn makes me thirsty. Don't get me wrong, sometimes when I go to a movie theater I am sucked into the evil popcorn vortex, and invariably regret it. I like it with butter when I have it. But I don't do popcorn often.
- What magazines are you reading?
- Have you ever been in a limo?
Yes, for jailnurse's wedding. It was nice.
- Has anyone you were really close to passed away?
Just recently, in fact.
- What’s something that really bugs you?
- Do you like Michael Jackson?
I love the Jackson Five, but I don't have much use for his solo stuff.
- What’s your favorite smell?
My mother's meat sauce cooking in the crockpot. May I also mention here that it is one of the most infuriating smells as well because it takes a day to cook, during which you're smelling this scent and just want to put some of the sauce on some spaghetti and chow down already... sheesh...
- Favorite basketball team?
What is this "basketball" of which you speak?
- Favorite cereal?
- Do you drive?
Yes. I love driving. I drive in Manhattan regularly! (waits for impressed gasps)
- What’s the longest time you’ve gone without sleep?
I don't know. Not terribly long, I try to make sure I get sleep. I like to sleep. It's one of the reasons why my new bed is so welcome.
- Last time you went bowling?
Holy sheepshit... like, two years ago or something?
- Where is the weirdest place you have slept?
I'd say various telephone feeders around the city, but that's not so 'weird' for field techs...
- Who was your last phone call?
My grandmother called as I was doing this.
- Last time you were at work?
- What’s your favorite state to be in?
I prefer the liquid state. Being solid is sometimes too much work, and people complain if you're gaseous.