Just a friendly warning: If you ever say "A.T.M. machine" in my presence, I will laugh at you with extreme contempt.
I have created a new Review/Essay list as a resource so I don't have to spend hours hunting around my own journal looking for previous comments on a movie. It is not yet complete (and I plan to make the list navigatible by letter in the not too distant future), but it is better than nothing.
...yoinked from suitboyskin is
- Name one person who is on your mind right now.
melancthe; I just fired off an e-mail to her.
- Do you think your life has been good so far?
It's been pretty decent.
- What are your grandmother's maiden names?
Weiss... but I don't know my father's mother's maiden name.
- What is the last song that you listened to?
"A Shortcut to Mushrooms" from The Fellowship of the Ring Complete Recordings.
- Where is the last place you went?
- Who is the last person you called?
I called up Capital One to stop them sending me any more frackin' junk mail.
- Who is the last person you text messaged?
Dan, who is looking for a new apartment.
- What's the name of your first love?
- Do you still talk to him/her?
- What's the longest relationship you've ever been in?
- Why did it end?
Because she told me she loved me, then almost immediately fucked another guy. Then she had the audacity to have me come over to her place and meet him.
- Have you ever cheated on anyone?
- Been cheated on?
Yep; see #11.
- Have you ever thought that you were in love, only to realize later that you weren't?
- Ever been caught having sex?
- Have you ever slept with someone on the first date?
- What's the best thing about kissing?
I love how much a really good, passionate kiss makes you feel so alive. And horny.
- What is your favorite body type to cuddle with?
I haven't exactly shopped around. Any volunteers?
- Do you look like your mom or dad?
I look exactly like my paternal grandfather, but with a beard.
- Do you have siblings? If so, do you look alike?
I have a half-brother, who looks exactly like robodad64 but with acne instead of the mustache.
- Do you smile often?
- Do you think that someone is thinking about you right now?
I hope so...
- Could you be a vegetarian?
No. I like my steak rare, too.
- Are you sentimental?
I would by lying if I said I wasn't, only what I'm sentimental about is unpredictable, even to myself.
- If you had to get married tomorrow, who would you marry?
That would be telling. We want information.
(I actually have an answer to this, but I'm not posting it here)
- Who would be in your wedding?
- Who would you want to catch the bouquet?
Heh. I have an idea as to who I'd want to, but I know damn well they wouldn't be anywhere near where it was going...
- Do you know anyone who wants to marry you?
- Ever thought someone was "the one?"
- What do you think your wedding song will be?
Nothing you'd recognize.
- What is your middle name?
- If there were 3 wells (love, beauty, and creativity) and you could drink from one, which one would you choose?
Lurve. I need more of that.
- Do you wish on stars?
No. Such a thing is too close to Astrology, a practice I disdain above most others.
- Do you untie your shoes every time you take them off?
- What is the most disgusting food you've ever eaten?
My grandmother has prepared several dishes that would qualify...
- Would you kill someone?
If I absolutely, positively had to.
- When did you last cry?
A few nights ago, when I found a CD-ROM of programs I had gotten for my grandfather.
- If you were making a movie about yourself, who would play the lead?
I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that it may incriminate me.
- Have you ever met anyone famous?
I met Lars Ulrich at a bar in Williamsburgh several years ago. He was a dick. I've also met Richard Bach (flake) and Howard Shore (phenomenally nice guy).
- Do you like your handwriting?
When I'm not filling in my letters, yes.
- Who are you jealous of?
- Have you ever been in a mosh pit?
I am not a big fan of being in the mosh pit, but I like being on the outskirts of it.
- What is your favorite lunch meat?
Hot pastrami. I'm a Jew. Sue me. On second thought, don't.
- Do you have any bad habits?
Not too many, actually.
- Are you a friendly person?
I'm pleasant and usually easy-going. I am not particularly forthcoming, however.
- If you were another person, would you be friends with yourself?
Probably. I'm the most reasonable person I've met. And I have impeccable taste.
- Do looks matter?
You tell me.
- What is your favorite school subject?
16 Millimeter Film Production.
- Have you ever told a secret that you swore you wouldn't repeat?
- Do you regret anything?
A year ago I would have said "no." The answer today is different... not because of anything that happened over the course of the year itself, but because this year has given me some illuminating (and alarming) perspective on aspects of my life.