Comedy can be a very delicate and subtle matter.
- What are you listening to right now?
Sensations: The Philosopher Cycle Disc One.
- What did you eat for lunch?
Yesterday I had some pizza.
- What color is your shirt right now?
Black, with "I'm not dead yet" emblazoned upon it.
- Are you at work right now?
- Who was the last person you spoke to before filling out this questionnaire?
- Did you always live in the home you live in now? If not, where did you live previously?
I have lived in the same apartment for about seven years now, but before that I lived in Massapequa, Flushing, Douglaston, College Point and Forest Hills.
- Fill in the blanks: If I had a nickel for every time I _______, I would have ________.
...had to clean up a co-worker's mess...
...an extra CD a month...
- Which is the better career move: Porn star or a cop?
Porn star. Obviously.
- What's the first word that comes to mind when you think of your parents?
- What do you think about conservatives?
Change is an essential aspect of everything. Conservativism is counterproductive at best, racist, sexist and populist at worst.
- What do you think about liberals?
I consider myself a 'progessive,' as I think that the standard liberal positions are often ill-considered, and often only reactions to conservative positions.
- Do you think labels like "conservative" or "liberal" are helpful or harmful?
Ultimately, everything will get labelled either way. The problem here is that people don't really consider the issues on a case-by-case basis, instead subscribing to platforms that often pidgeonhole people with more nuanced views.
- What would you rather do with a television: watch it, or launch it out the window?
If you try and launch my television out of the window, I'll rip out your eyes and piss on your brain. And I don't have cable.
- How many hours a week do you spend on myspace?
Usually an hour and a half, maybe more if there is more activity.
- Have you ever had sex with someone you met on myspace?
- If yes, did it turn into a relationship? If the answer is no, would you ever?
Sure. Of course, I'll take anything I can get by this point. ;)
Pass this on to 16 people and....well, nothing will happen.
But despite that, it is nice to think that something could.