- What Curse Word Do You Use The Most?
Probably "shit," because it has so much meaning.
- Do You Own An Ipod?
I used to, but the annoying interface and really lousy sound made me get rid of it in favor of a better piece.
- What Person On Your Top 8 Do You Talk To The most?
I only have a top 4, which is random, I speak to suitboyskin most often.
- What Time Is Your Alarm Clock Set To?
- Do You Want To Fall In Love?
- Do You Wear Flip-Flops When It's Cold?
No. I don't get that. Cold is cold.
- Would You Rather Take The Picture Or Be In The Picture?
Take the picture, but I don't mind being in them anymore.
- What Was The Last Movie You Watched?
Bill + Ted's Excellent Adventure and Bogus Journey (it was one of those days).
- Do Any Of Your Friends Have Children?
Yes. More and more each year.
- Has Anyone Ever Called You Lazy?
Yes. And they were probably right.
- Do You Ever Take Medication To Help You Fall Asleep?
- What Cd Is Currently In Your Cd Player?
Sensations: The Philosopher Cycle Disc One
- Do You Prefer Regular Or Chocolate Milk?
Dark chocolate is the best thing ever.
- Has Anyone Told You A Secret This Week?
Quite a few!
- When Was The Last Time You Had Starbucks?
Very long ago. I'm not a big fan.
- Can You Whistle?
Yes, I can. I often whistle Elmer Bernstein's theme from The Great Escape at work.
- Do you have a trampoline in your back yard?
- Do You Think People Talk About You Behind Your Back?
I know they do, but that's fine. Why shouldn't they? It's what people do.
- Did You Watch Cartoons When You Were A Kid?
- What are your favorite movies?
I have many for various reasons. But I'm a big fan of the cinema of the fantastic.
- Is There Anything Wrong With Girls Kissing Girls?
Not at all. Just take pictures, thank you.
- Do You Own Any Band T-Shirts?
24. What Is Your Favorite Salad Dressing?
Good Bleu Cheese. Very rare.
- Is Anyone In Love With You?
Wouldn't that be nice? But no.
- Do You Do Your Own Dishes?
Unless you know of a cheap domestic 'droid to do them for me...
- Ever Cry In Public?
I tend not to... the most public crying I ever did was at my grandfather's funeral.
- Are You On A Desktop Computer Or A Lap Top?
- Are You Currently Wanting/Waiting on Any Piercings Or Tattoo?
No. Never understood the attraction.
- What’s The Weather Like?
Much warmer than before, which is nicer on the wardrobe.
- Would You Ever Date Anyone Covered In Tattoos?
It would be a big turn-off.
- What Did You Do Before This?
Took a nap.
- When Was The Last Time You Slept On The Floor?
Before I got my bed, I was, technically, sleeping on the floor.
- How Many Hours Of Sleep Do You Need To Function?
At least five, but optimally seven to eight.
- Do You Eat Breakfast Daily?
Usually. Not today.
- Are Your Days Full And Fast Paced?
It depends. Because of the nature of my job, it changes constantly. Some days are full, like yesterday, and some are pretty empty, like today.
- Do You Pay Attention To The Nutrition Info on the Box?
There's nutrition info on these boxes?
- Are you a sarcastic person?
- hmmm? ill make it up.. favorite holiday?
- Are You Picky About Spelling And Grammar?
Very very much so.
- Have You Ever Gotten into a bad accident?
Never anything really that bad.
- Do You Get Along Better With The Same Sex Or The Opposite?
Depends on the forum. In RL, I have more male friends. Online, I have more female friends.
- Do You Like Mustard?
- Do You Sleep On Your Side, Stomach Or Back?
- Do You Watch The news?
Not anymore. It's just too annoying.
- How Did You Get One Of Your Scars?
I was hit in the head with a golf ball when I was fifteen.
- Who Was The Last Person To Make You Mad?
I'm afraid I can't recall.
- Do you like anybody?
I am something of a misanthropist, but the truth is that I do like a lot of people on an individual level.
50. What Is The Last Thing You Purchased?
“The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars.” — Carl Sagan Several years ago, inspired by a book…
Mad Max: Fury Road may be the work of a 70 year old director returning to a franchise (and genre) he last worked on 30 years ago, but I challenge…
While they are an imperfect reflection at best of J.K. Rowling's iconic series, a lot of credit has to go to everybody involved in the Harry Potter…