1. If I looked in your trunk, what would I find?
A lot of junk.
2. Do you go to the bathroom with the door open or closed?
If I'm home alone, I just leave the door open. Otherwise I close it.
3. Are your underwear and socks folded in your drawers, or just thrown in?
4. Dating anyone?
5. Are you a cuddler?
6. What would I find if I looked under your bed?
Some power cords.
7. Something that happened today that has made you mad?
Don't you ever fucking tell me that I don't care about an issue if I'm telling you I do. I decide what I care about and what I don't.
8. What were you doing before this survey?
Toying around with some ideas for the disc artwork for Riding as One: The Westerns Film Scores of Bruce Broughton.
9. What will you do after this survey?
Go to sleep.
10. Marriage or living together?
Neither one at the moment. Would be nice...
11. What are you wearing right now?
13. Do you talk about your feelings or hide them?
I'm pretty vocal most of the time.
15. Is there something you regret and wish you could take back?
16. First thing you do when you wake up?
Check my mail.
17. Last person you told you love them?
They know who they are.
18. Kiss with your eyes open or closed?
19. Bite or Lick?
20. Last argument you got into?
21. Do you tend to rip the paper off water bottles?
23. When you shut off your alarm clock, do you tend to fall back asleep?
Yes... I'm a snoozer.
24. If you were given the chance to take care of a monkey for a weekend would you?
25. What is the current advertisement on the side of the screen?
26. What are you looking forward to in the next few months?
27. When will you turn 50?
In about seventeen years.
28. If you were being chased by an alligator, what would you do?
Shout "Computer, end program!!! NOW!!!"
29. How many pillows are on your bed?
A lot... two are head pillows, but the bed is made to be a sort of couchish thing.
30. What song are you currently listening to?
"This Oughta Do" from Silverado.
31. Have you ever passed out from drinking?
32. If you caught a significant other cheating on you what would you do?
I have an issue with that, so that would be the end of the relationship.
33. What time did you wake up this morning?
34. Do you have any cousins?
Eight. More if you count all the Starers.
35. Can you imagine yourself living in a cardboard box?
36. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
37. What is the WORST subject they teach in school?
38. Where do you plan on living when you grow up?
I like living in New York, but it's starting to get a bit overwhelming.
39. What was your dream this morning?
I rarely ever remember my dreams.
40. How many times have you seen your favorite movie?
I don't have a single favorite movie, nor would I be able to tally the ones that I've seen the most anyway.
41. Where was the last place you traveled?
If Rockland doesn't count, then New Jersey?
42. How was your past weekend?
43. What is your favorite song?
Single favorite? I don't get that.
44. If puppies stayed small forever, would you buy one?
No. I'm not too fond of most small dogs. They're usually very annoying.
45. What is the best ice cream flavor?
I'm not sure, but I think that chocolate is a factor.
46. Do you think you are attractive?
I don't really think about myself that way. I guess not.
47. Is someone on your mind right now?
48. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
I never really bothered to try.
49. Do you worry about how you look?
Not too much.
50. Would you ever change for a boy/girl?
Every relationship (romantic and otherwise) is built out of the interaction of two people, so it is an essential element of people getting along with one another. That's why problems are often boiled down to issues of compatibility.
51. Pro-life or Pro-choice?
52. Have you ever been on stage?
53. Can you whistle?
After a fashion.
55. Do you know who Stewie Griffin is?
"You two! Fight to the death!"
56. Do you have any plans for today?
Um... get some sleep?
57. Are you friends with more guys or girls?
Guys in real life, girls online.
I don't know.
59. Have you ever thought a friend could be more than a friend?
60. Do you like the beach?
61. What color is your toothbrush?
White and blue.
62. What makes you laugh?
63. Are you ticklish?
I take the fifth.