Who were your last 4 texts from?
waystone and Anel, my dispatcher (albeit not on official company business).
 Where was your default picture taken?
In Connecticut when I was there with Dan visiting D.J. Mad Mike.
 What's your middle name?
 Your current relationship status?
 Does your crush like you back?
I should hope so.
 What's your mom's maiden name?
 What color shirt are you wearing
Black, with a picture of the Milky Way on it and a little sign pointing to the unfashionable end that says "You are here."
 Are you happy?
At the moment, yes.
 If you could go back in time and change something, would you?
Don't start down this slippery slope.
 Where was the last place out of town that you went to?
I went to visit jailnurse last week... unless you count visiting my parents on Lawn Guyland.
 Ever had a near death experience?
 Something you do a lot.
 Do you have a fondness for gnomes?
 Who can you tell anything to?
A lot of people, actually. I'm not a very private person.
 Name someone with the same birthday as you?
I know of two, "Slushpuppy" Mike and Sandy K, both of whom I knew from grade school.
 When was the last time you cried?
I can't really remember.
 Where are you right now?
My work hole on Lexington Avenue.
 If you could have one super power what would it be?
 What's the first thing you notice about the opposite/same sex?
That really depends on the situation. There is no one set thing.
 Who is your favorite celebrity train wreck?
I'm not a big fan of train wrecks.
 Favorite color?
 What is one thing that annoys you?
 do you still like kiddie movies?
The ones that are well made, yes.
 What are you eating or drinking at the moment?
 Do you speak any other languages?
Pig latin, broken Spanish and Selifian (sorry, personal joke to myself)
 What's your favorite smell?
My mother's meat sauce in the crockpot.
 Describe your life in one word.
 Have any tattoos?
 What are you looking forward to the most?
Someone I know is supposed to be emigrating to the United States.
 What are you thinking about right now?
The gnocci I have waiting for me at home.
 What should you be doing?
Nothing too different from what I am doing.
 Who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
Sharon at the test bureau. Bitch.
 What are you listening to?
My new mix. You'll see.
 Do you like working in the yard?
If I have my music player, I don't mind it so much.
 Who was the last person you kissed?
My family when I left after dinner yesterday.
 If you could have any last name in the world, what would it be?
I'm pretty happy with the one I have, actually.
 Do you act differently around the person you like?
[36 ] What is you natural hair color ?
 Why did you cry last time?
Probably a very heroic moment in a movie.
1. How old will you be in 3 birthdays?
2. Do you think you'll be married by then?
I have no idea. Not very likely, though.
3. What do you look forward to most in the next 2 months?
Howard Shore's The Return of the King Complete Recordings in DVD-Audio and Bear McCreary's Battlestar Galactica Season Three CD.
4. Who was the last person you called?
Anel, the aforementioned dispatcher. That time for official purposes.
5. Have you ever played a team sport?
Soccer, some softball in high school, football and volleyball at Tower.
6. Who was the last person to text you?
7. Who was the last person you hugged?
8. What were you doing at midnight last night?
9. What were you doing at 11am today?
Looping up a smartjack.
10. How many states have you visited?
21. Some I have only driven through, though.
11. If you could be anywhere right now, where would it be?
12. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
Bare feet. Sandals for outdoors. Except in Winter.
13. Are you a social person?
Kinda. I'm sort of an extreme version of an only child.
14. What was the last thing you drank?
15. Favourite ice cream?
Some form of chocolate, I'm sure.
16. What is your favourite desert?
Favorite desert? I don't know... the Gobi?
18. What kind of jelly do you put on your PB and J's?
I don't like peanut butter and jelly.
19. Do you like coffee?
20. How many glasses of water a day do you drink on average?
A lot. I have no idea.
21. What do you drink in the morning?
Water. Coffee or ice coffee if I'm in the mood.
22. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
23. Do you know how to play poker?
24. Whats so good about Fridays?
There's no work the next day (or if there is, it's rarely as intense as on the weekday).
25. Any plans for this weekend?
Yes... working on Saturday.
26. Do you eat out or at home more often?
27. How big is your ego?
Pretty small, actually.
28. Ever stolen a street sign?
29. Do you keep a piggy bank?
I have a bucket I fill up for the Coin Star machine at the local Duane Reade.
30. What kind of camera do you have?
The same Pentax ME Super my father got me when I was 12.
31. Have you ever been in an ambulance?
Yes... jailnurse used to drive one. Never as a patient, though.
32. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool?
33. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat?
34. Do you know how to drive a stick shift?
35. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
36. Do you wear any jewellery 24/7?
37. Can you roll your tongue?
38. Who is the funniest person you know?
39. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
40. What is the main ring tone on your phone?
A voice telling me "incoming call" or "new message."
41. Do you still have clothes from when you were little?
42. What is the color of your bedroom wall?
43. Do you shut off the water when you brush your teeth?
44. Do you currently hate someone?
45. Who do you miss the most?
46. Why do you take surveys?
Because they're something to do while waiting for the day to end...