"Pathetic Earthlings. Hurling your bodies out into the void, without the slightest inkling of who or what is out here. If you had known anything about the true nature of the universe, anything at all, you would've hidden from it in terror."
While the death of Artoo has indeed bummed me out and the timing sucks in some ways, in others it isn't as bad as it could have been. I've been reading Greg Bear's The Forge of God, which is ramping up to its climax, so I wouldn't be listening to music much during my commute anyway. Hopefully I'll be able to clear this situation up soon.
- Do you hate your last boyfriend/girlfriend?
With a feiry passion equal to a thousand suns. There are just some things you don't do to a person. Ever.
- When is the last time you took a nap?
On the way to work today.
- Do you only drink bottled water?
When I'm out and about. At home, I have a water filter on my tap.
- Have you ever made a boyfriend or girlfriend mad?
- Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
- To text you?
- To send you a Myspace message?
- Who was on your mind most today?
- Are you happier single or with a boyfriend/girlfriend?
I liked having the girlfriend the brief period that I did.
- How will you spend your next birthday?
- Do you wear makeup?
- Are you missing someone?
- Do you like to snowboard?
I've never tried it. I used to go sledding on the Douglaston Manor golf course, though.
- Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
It depends on what they've done.
- What instant messaging service do you use?
Several different kinds.
- Would you believe your ex(s) if she/he said they love you?
No. I don't think she knows what that even means.
- Most hated food?
- Favorite color?
- Who was your favorite teacher in middle school?
Surprisingly enough, history teacher Maria Thompson, who would conduct her classes as though she were a drill instructor. You couldn't help but learn in the class.
- Have you ever had a panic attack?
- What color is your hair?
- What do you want most right now?
My dead iAudio X5 to miraculously resurrect itself (it won't).
- What is a major pet peeve of yours?
Merging is not a difficult concept. Nor is it hard to do. Why do some people take forever to do it?
- What are you doing tonight?
Working on the aforementioned mix, reading, maybe try out the Dawn Treader again.
- Is your MySpace display name from a song?
- Are you happy at the moment?
I'm a bit depressed about Artoo, but overall I'm not in a bad place.
- Do you have a wood floor or carpet in your bedroom?
- Do you have a hidden stash of candy somewhere?
No. I can't hide candy from myself, I just eat it.
- Do you have over 100 CDs?
I've never understood people who thought that 100 CDs was a lot, but then again, most people are more than satisfied with music players of only 4 gigs. I have thousands.
- What are you wearing right now?
Jeans and my "Ministry of Silly Walks" T-shirt. Socks, loafers and boxers. And a belt.
- Is your phone right beside you?
My cell phone is in my pocket, and one of the lines we use in our work hole is on the table, yes, beside me.
- Are you cold?
No, it's warm in here.
- What will you be doing in 2 hours?
Checking my mail.
- Recently done anything you regret?
I spent some money I didn't have.
- Ever trip over your own feet?
- Favorite color pen ink to use?
- Do you wish someone would call you?
I guess... doesn't it depend on what they have to say?
- Who was the last person you hugged?
- Do you like the last person you kissed?.
I can't remember the last person I kissed... probably my mom, actually, so yeah.
- Who was the last person to annoy you?
The train I was on for my commute home last night had to be taken out of service. There was a person, possibly mentally challenged, who was expressing his dissatisfaction with the situation very loudly, pointedly, and pointlessly.
- What did you do over the weekend?
I visited suitboyskin and janetweiss69 in Boston.
- Do you enjoy life?
Yes. Even in the worst situation, there's always a new movie to see, record to listen to, book to read, art to see.
- Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
I am chronically single. My sex life is a joke. Rub it in, why don't you?
- How many times have you laughed in the past 2 days?
I couldn't tell you... less than usual.
- Have you ever been cheated on?
Yes. And the way I found out about it was just inhuman.