glenniebun reminds us all of some other options
for the elections in the upcoming year:
While it's true that Londo brings a great deal of diplomatic and executive experience, I'm not sure I could trust him to be quite himself after assuming the position. Likewise, while G'Kar brings new perspectives on many issues--a fresh eye, you might say--his we-are-one rhetoric seems like so much one-world hippie nonsense. Maybe we really would be better off with Mickey Mouse.
On the 7 Express wedged in between the door and an old dude reading a David Badalucci novel.
2. Do you go to church?
I find religion to be absolutely revolting most of the time.
3. Do you kiss a lot of people?
4. Are you wearing socks right now?
5. When was the last time you went out of state?
I went to visit suitboyskin and janetweiss69 the weekend before last.
6. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
Yes, Raz and I went to see American Gangster last night. T'was quite good, actually.
7. What was the last thing you had to drink?
8. Who was the last person to hear you cry?
I have no idea.
9. Who was the last person to make you smile?
Ben Browder and Claudia Black.
10. What was the last food you ate?
Leftover Chinese food.
11. What is your last name?
Gizelt. Pronounced "Geez-elt." Not "Gizlet."
12. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
No... but I've been eyeballing a scarf as the weather gradually gets colder.
13. Do you have a pet?
No, and I'm not happy about that.
14. What did you do last night?
15. If you could be anywhere you want where would it be?
16. What is the last thing you purchased online?
17. One thing you hate about yourself?
Well, I used to hate my temper, but I have that under control again, so I'm don't know at the moment. But I'm sure I'll think of something.
18. Whats the 10th text in your inbox say?
Well, now that I have two phones, I have two answers. On my Blackberry, it's from my manager: "I am on with pres hotline again about install. The IEC needs to free up the new CFA slot." And yes, that does actually make sense. On my regular phone, Dan just said "nothing." Nihilist.
19. Do you miss anyone?
20. Last movie you saw?
American Gangster seems to come up a lot in this meme.
21. What are your plans for the day?
At this point, drop off my laundry and go to bed.
22. Did you have fun today?
23. Who is your last text message from?
Dan again, this time with an "LOL."
24. Were you an honor roll student in school?
Not really, but I made the Dean's list whilst in college.
25. What do you know about the future?
If I knew anything about it, it wouldn't be the future now, would it?
26. Who was the last person you rode in a car with?
Raz, to see American Gangster. This meme really likes that film.
27. Do you have a tan?
28. Did you meet anyone new today?
Sort of... two Broadview techs.
29. Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
30. How do you like your soda?
I usually don't.
31. Who was the last person to make you cry?
I don't recall...
32. What are you doing tomorrow?
I'm going to work. And buying a new iPod. The jury's out on whether I'll Rockbox it out just as yet.
33. What day is tomorrow?
Thursday. Red shirt day. Union colors and all that.
34. What is your current mood?
35. Do you like someone?
36. Are you dating someone?
37. If you could have one wish come true, what would it be?
To refuse an oscar.
38. What is your favorite perfume/cologne?
I have no idea.
39. What are you listening to?
Henry Mancini's Without A Clue.
40. Favorite pie?
41. to grow on: What do you deserve from the way you treat other people?
Worship. You know, for putting up with their shit.