An end-of-year meme yoinked once again from hadara:
Go back and write the first sentence from the first LiveJournal entry you wrote each month:
- January - A friend of mine is putting together a flash animation piece."
- February - Chocolate apparently has 97% appeal.
- March - Great. Perfect fucking timing.
- April - It is no secret that I find my grandmother infuriating.
- May - These are two sequences culled from fan copies of the workprint of Nicholas Meyer's Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan edited into the final film.
- June - I recieved my Intrada CDs yesterday; Alex North's The Devil's Brigade and Miklós Rózsa's Spellbound.
- July - I want to thank everybody for their messages.
- August - I have been working on the various mix projects I have going on at the moment, one of which is the Bruce Broughton western mix.
- September - Damn my hair.
- October - Since the cat is out of the bag anyway... congratulations janetweiss69 and suitboyskin!!!!!!!!!
- November - [Bereft of music] ...despite the irony that I was up late last night putting tracks together for my upcoming compilation, which will complete the "space" trilogy I've been working on with Space Opera and Space Invaders.
- December - Okay... even if I didn't already think that this iPod was a significant improvement in all other departments from my previous one, the interface with the car stereo would eclipse any of that. It's all here as neat as I make it... and I'm pretty OCD when it comes to tagging.