A 90 Question Meme
1. EXPLAIN HOW YOU GOT ONE OF YOUR SCARS?
I was hit in the eyebrow with a golf ball.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
Shelves and movie one-sheet 11"x16" reproductions.
3. WHAT DOES YOUR CELL PHONE LOOK LIKE?
It's black. Why, are you racist?
4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LIKE TO LISTEN TO?
Primarily film scores, but also a good deal of classic rock, jazz and some concert hall music as well.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
3:45 in the afternoon.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS AT TIMES?
This may sound strange, but there are times when I wish I could recapture the sense of discovery one has when one first sees an amazing movie for the first time.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION?
My music collection.
9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SMELL?
My mother's marinara sauce in the crockpot. There. I said it.
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
Sometimes... strangely enough it seems to be related to temperature; I'm more likely to get claustrophobic in the heat.
11. IF YOU DIED TOMORROW:
Dan could have my Black Sabbath collection.
12. THE LAST PERSON WHO MADE YOU CRY?
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOGNE/PERFUME?
I have absolutely no idea whatsoever.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR DO YOU LIKE ON YOUR PREFERRED SEX?
I have no specific preference. It depends on the complexion and features of the woman.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO AT?
I don't see myself being proposed to.
16. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON YOU MADE MAD?
My grandmother. Just thinking about her makes laser beams come out of my eyes, which would be useful for fighting crime if I wasn't so damn lazy.
17. DO YOU SPEAK A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE?
I am fluent in Pig Latin, and I speak a smattering of Spanish.
18. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU?
I have to admit that I couldn't possibly remember what the first gift any of my friends might have given me.
19. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
I'd try not to.
20. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?
As straight up and honest as possible. I'm no good at doing anything else anyway.
21. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
33⅓. Oh yes. I went there.
22. BLONDES, REDHEADS OR BRUNETTES?
See question #14.
23. WHAT NUMBER DO YOU CALL MOST OFTEN?
The New York/New Jersey Carrier Account Team Center.
24. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?
25. HAVE YOU EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
Of course, in my youth.
26. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED OUT THIS SURVEY?
27. IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Why in heaven's name would I want to get plastic surgery?
28. WHY DID YOU FILL OUT THIS SURVEY?
It's what I do.
29. WHAT DO YOU LIKE ON YOUR PIZZA?
I like most pizza toppings... not the pineapple, though, and not anchovies (which I do like, just not on pizza).
30. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL?
31. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
I asked for world peace. I was informed that I didn't deserve it.
32. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF IT SUDDENLY STARTED RAINING BLOOD?
I'd make sure I was inside, nice and dry and call suitboyskin, who'd agree with me that it would be freakin' cool.
33. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Yes. My English name is from my great grandmother, and my Hebrew name is after my great grandfather.
34. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
35. WHICH FINGER[S] IS YOUR FAVORITE?
I like them all, really.
36. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
I can't remember.
37. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yes, save for the annoying habit I have of going back over it time and again until it looks all messy.
38. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Prosciutto, I guess.
39. ANY BAD HABITS?
40. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON THE SHELF?
The Song Remains the Same, which is an embarrassment to the members of Led Zeppelin. Oh, wait. Embarrassing to me? Um... well, there is this Hans Zimmer score that I do kind of like...
41. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Nah. I'd be too nasty to myself.
42. HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A SECRET YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL?
43. DO LOOKS MATTER?
They are always a factor; human beings are visual creatures.
44. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
I drive around looking for children and little old ladies crossing the street. They make such a satisfying "squish" when you roll over them.
45. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?
Hard to say. My parents' house, I guess, but I don't relate to the new one the way I did the old.
46. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY?
47. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
The Millennium Falcon action playset which my grandfather tricked out with some LEDs and I modified the interior to more accurately reflect the ship as it is seen in the film.
48. WHAT CLASS IN SCHOOL DO YOU THINK IS TOTALLY USELESS?
I have to admit that I don't think any of the classes are useless. It is not necessarily about the content of the course, but the process of stimulation that allows learning to occur.
49. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL?
How'd you guess?
50. DO YOU USE SARC...
Er... if you're referring to the program Sark from Tron, no, because he's fictional. Otherwise, I don't know what the hell you're talking about.
51. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT?
Briefly. I don't mind being on the side and throwing people back in, but the grind is a bit too rough for me.
52. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
Someone kind, smart and funny who gives me my space when I need it. (left over from revolos55, but it accurately reflects my answer to this question as well).
53. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
Josh, Yosh, Swashbuckler and Muffin Man.
54. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
I'd rather not.
55. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOELACES WHEN YOU TAKE OFF YOUR SHOES?
No. But many of the shoes I wear don't have laces, thus bypassing that particular issue.
56. DO YOU THINK THAT YOU HAVE STRONG POINTS?
Yes. Weak ones as well.
57. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Couldn't say exactly, but I'm certain chocolate has something to do with it.
58. WHAT IS YOUR SHOE SIZE?
13½. Yes, I have large feet. The better to kick you in the face, my dear! WHACK!!!
59. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE COLORS?
Blue, orange, dark reds.
60. HOW MANY WISDOM TEETH DO YOU HAVE?
All of 'em.
61. WHO DO YOU MISS MOST RIGHT NOW?
62. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
Whomever wants to.
63. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Henry Mancini's Peter Gunn.
64. LAST THING YOU ATE?
Antipasto and some mallomars.
65. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
One of the dispatchers.
66. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN YOUR PREFERRED SEX?
What I happen to see first.
67. DO YOU LOVE THE PERSON WHO POSTED THIS?
They're an acquaintance.
68. HOW ARE YOU TODAY?
69. FAVORITE DRINK?
70. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SPORT?
Jumping into bed.
71. HAIR COLOR?
72. EYE COLOR?
73. DO YOU WEAR GLASSES?
One half brother. My mother wouldn't let me eat him, and now it's too late.
75. FAVORITE MONTH?
I've never really thought about that much.
76. FAVORITE FOOD?
Longpork. Or steak.
77. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Shoot 'Em Up.
78. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
I couldn't say.
79. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT?
80. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter. I can always put on a sweater. After taking off a certain amount of layers, you could get arrested. Or fired from Tower Records.
81. HUGS OR KISSES?
82. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
Don't know enough about either to make much of an informed decision there.
83. WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
Other meme whore's like me.
84. WHO IS THE LEAST LIKELY TO ANSWER THESE QUESTION?
85. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING?
Taking a break from anything heavy and enjoying the wooly escapism of Peter O'Donnell's Modesty Blaise at the moment.
86. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
87. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
88. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
I didn't, I had dinner with the family at Carmine's.
89. WHO WERE YOU WITH LAST NIGHT?
90. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP?
Do I have to work today?
This came out kinda strange:
88% Mike Gravel
87% Chris Dodd
86% John Edwards
86% Dennis Kucinich
86% Barack Obama
83% Joe Biden
81% Hillary Clinton
71% Bill Richardson
39% Rudy Giuliani
24% John McCain
23% Ron Paul
23% Tom Tancredo
18% Mitt Romney
17% Mike Huckabee
9% Fred Thompson
2008 Presidential Candidate Matching Quiz