This is a good one, yoinked from revolos55:
(I've been adding the relevant tags when I get correct answers)
1. Pick 15 of your favorite movies.DISCLAIMER: Okay... like I've always said, I don't make Desert Island lists because I know that doing so would only land me on a desert island with ten movies, ten books and ten records for the rest of my life and Rod Serling explaining how it was really the flaws in my character that caused this to happen. These are not fifteen favorites. They are fifteen of my favorites. Thank you, Mr. Serling. I'm sure I would have learned a valuable lesson.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie. (or in my case, just remember them.)
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. NO GOOGLING/using IMDb search functions.
Someone with your qualifications would have no trouble finding a top-flight job in either the food service or housekeeping industries.
Ghostbusters, answered by melancthe
- In a magical garden they sing how they follow the stream to its source, gliding over the water.
He's whittlin' on a piece of wood. I've got a feeling when he stops whittlin'... somethin's gonna happen.
Once Upon a Time in the West, answered by glenniebun
You are in a position to demand nothing. I, on the other hand, am in a position to grant nothing.
Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan, answered by lehah
What's the use of worrying about your beard when your head's about to be taken?
The Seven Samurai, answered by lehah
The news said it's raining in New York.
The Usual Suspects, answered by glenniebun
You've got the brain of a pancake. This isn't just a story you're covering - it's a revolution. This is the greatest yarn in journalism since Livingstone discovered Stanley.
His Girl Friday, answered by melancthe
We're not talking about killing people. Herb's talking about killing me and I'm talking about killing him.
Shadow of a Doubt, answered by theladyrose
'Course I'm respectable. I'm old. Politicians, ugly buildings, and whores all get respectable if they last long enough.
Chinatown, answered by suitboyskin
I do take my responsibilities as seriously as you, you know. You do your job and let me do mine, yes?
Alien, answered by melancthe
You don't think I'd go into combat with loose change in my pocket, do you?
Dr. Strangelove, Or How I Learned To Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb, answered by theladyrose
Finally, the flesh reflects the madness within.
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, answered by paintedponyxox
You and I have a tendency towards corpulence. Corpulence makes a man reasonable, pleasant and phlegmatic. Have you noticed the nastiest of tyrants are invariably thin?
Spartacus, answered by glenniebun
- It has taken 60 million years to develop the carnivorous biped you see before you.
You get it started, and I'll run you over. That's the best plan I can think of.
Midnight Run, answered by melancthe