- I sign up and try to figure out how best to adapt my profile to the site's format.
- I track down people I know that are on them.
- A bunch of people that I only know peripherally start friending me.
- The service starts recommending people whose names look vaguely familiar but I can't place for the life of me.
- People I had drifted out of contact with years ago start conversations with me that lead nowhere because we don't really have anything in common anymore.
- I get fed up with the applications and make a comment to that effect that gets ignored.
- I start checking the site only occasionally, with less and less frequency.
FAIRLY WORK SAFE
Yoinked from revolos55:
What Your Cute Monster Says About You
You are both a realist and an idealist. You're able to see the world as it is - and how it could be.
You dream big, and you never give up on your beliefs. You have big plans.
Your inner demon is depression. Sometimes you build things up in your head.
People think you're cute because you're determined. You're a fighter, and that's charming.