F a r e w e l l
1 9 2 7 — 2 0 0 8
Yoinked from dollyknuckles is this survey:
Rules and Regulations
- A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blog and replace any question that they dislike with a new, original question.
- If you could have one thing right now, what would it be? A fortune.
- How do you style your hair? I cut it every few months.
- Is there a God? No.
- What color shirt are you wearing now? I'm not wearing a shirt.
- Are you an innie or an outie? Innie.
- Do you nap a lot? Yes, often while commuting or at work.
- Who was the last person you hugged? Rebecca, saying goodbye last night at jailnurse's.
- What, in your opinion, is your contribution to the world at large? A jaded yet creative perspective.
- What was the last thing you ate today? I have eaten nothing yet today, as I have only awakened recently.
- How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 30 minutes or so, if I don't dawdle.
- What Web sites do you visit daily? Gmail, LiveJournal, Hotmail, Facebook, the Film Score Monthly Message Board, Fark.
- What's the last movie you watched? Reservoir Dogs
- What time is your usual bedtime? Somewhere between 10:00 and midnight.
- What cell phone model do you own? One is a Sanyo, the other is a BlackBerry
- What is your favorite weather? Moderate.
- What's your dream career? Direct films.
- What images were in your mind when you fell asleep last night? I don't remember images, but I do recall a piece of music from Babylon 5 rolling around in my head for a while.
- Where would you see yourself in ten years? God Emperor of the Universe.
- What's your favorite genre of music? Symphonic motion picture scores.
- What's your favorite food? I don't have any one favorite, but I do enjoy the meats, pastas and chocolates.
B) Tag eight people. Don't refuse to do that. Don't tag who tagged you.
Okay, as I've said before and will say again, I don't tag people. So I will damn well refuse to do that. If you're interested in taking the survey, consider yourself tagged.