MEANWHILE, AT THE HALL OF JUSTICE:
- I woke up this morning to find an E-mail from La La Land explaining that on Tuesday they will be releasing an expanded remaster of Shirley Walker's Batman: Mask of the Phantasm score!!! Awesome news! FSM Board Announcement.
- What happened to the nannies that got blown away at the beginning of Mary Poppins? Did they blow over the ocean and drown? Did they get dashed to pieces on the Cliffs of Dover? Or did they just starve to death or asphyxiate in the stratosphere? Inquiring minds want to know.
- Spın̈al Tap is planning a U.S. tour April and May of this year. No, I'm probably not going to see them (I might change my mind if they plan to do Saucy Jack, though), but I just figured I'd mention it in case anybody wanted to.
- I am amused that, in its last gasp for relevancy, MySpace is starting to mimic Facebook. It seems like too little too late. I never really took to MySpace but enjoy Facebook (although that new home page is annoying), and I know I'm not the only one. Every once in a blue moon I check my old MySpace account and I hear crickets.
- I may not be at one hundred percent just as yet, but I am feeling much, much better today. Charlie had this before I did, he told me he was sick on Friday, destroyed on Saturday, and on the mend by Sunday. I am now on the "Sunday" leg of his journey. Thank goodness.
(and yes, the Garber icon was chosen for the "gesundheit" factor)