Amid a flurry of errands yesterday, I managed to re-organize my video collection. DVDs are now in a subordinate (yet still easily accessible) position from the high def titles (both Blu-rays and HD DVDs; no point in delineating), and there is plenty of room for expansion. The shelf I had the Blu-rays on was overflowing, so it became necessary to do something simply to find anything.
I need a way to sell off old double dip DVDs and whatnot. I'm not interested in making gobs of money, I am just hoping to subsidize new stuff, at least somewhat. I suppose eBay is a decent place to start. Any suggestions?
1. Do you like blue cheese? Yes I do! I even have some in the fridge that I plan to nosh on later.
2. Have you ever been drunk? Yes, though not very often.
3. Do you own a gun? No, I don't like guns.
4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? I never drank Kool Aid.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Dirty water natural casing with mustard and onions.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? My family's Christmas movie is Die Hard. Although I must admit that Bad Santa is up there...
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee or iced coffee depending upon the season.
9. Can you do push ups? A couple, maybe, if you catch me on a good day.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? I don't wear jewelry.
11. Favorite hobby? Mixmaking!
12. Do you have A.D.D.? I have many albums in my collection that were analogue recordings that were mixed and mastered in the digital domain.
13. What's your favorite shoe? Sandals.
14. Middle name? Michael.
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? "Oh, that's right, I was using Andúril last night," "I need to get all of this crap up off the floor," and "How the hell am I going to sell all of these old DVDs?"
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly? Water and coffee with the occasional mango nectar thrown in.
17. Current worry? Will I be transferred (albeit temporarily) to Brooklyn?
18. Current hate right now? How HBO keeps canceling shows I can really get into, like Carnivàle and Deadwood.
20. How did you bring in the New Year? Quietly.
21. Where would you like to go? Someplace tropical.
22. Name three people who will complete this? Three people who have some time to waste or are meme whores like myself.
23. Do you own slippers? Yes, they say "Bates Motel" on them.
24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Black, with the cover of the Beatles' Abbey Road on it.
25. Do you like sleeping on Satin sheets? I don't believe I've had the pleasure.
26. Can you whistle? Yes, it is necessary for an Ennio Morricone fan to be able to do so.
27. Favorite color? Either blue or orange.
28. Would you be a pirate ? Arr!!!
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Many, but John Williams' main title from Superman and variations is a constant favorite.
30. Favorite Girl's Name? I would not be able to form an opinion on something so nebulous.
31. Favorite boy's name? Ibid.
32. What's in your pocket right now? Wallet, keys, notebook, pens.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Today's Something Positive strip.
34. Best bed sheets as a child? I didn't have an opinion as long as they were clean.
35. Worst injury you've ever had as a child? I got hit in the head by a golf ball. No, really. Stop laughing, damn it!
36. Do you love where you live? Most of the time.
38. Who is your loudest friend? Charlie.
39. How many dogs do you have? None, unfortunately. But my parents' dog Willie and jailnurse's Lollipop love me to pieces.
40. Does someone have a crush on you? I don't think so.
41. What is your favorite book? I don't have any one single favorite book. That's ridiculous.
42. What is your favorite candy? Chocolate covered cherries, but I can't eat too many of them.
43. Favorite Sports Team? The Chudley Cannons.
44. What song do you want played at your funeral? I'm sure I'll have a mix prepared for the occasion. Hell, if I was feeling particularly ambitious, I might record my own eulogy over it!