01. First thing you wash in the shower? Arms.
02. What color is your favorite hoodie? I don't have a hoodie.
03. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? The last person I kissed kissed? Hell yes.
04. Do you plan outfits? Nope. I just coordinate my T-shirt color to my underwear color.
05. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Silly!
06. What's the closest thing to you that's red? The lights on the cable box.
07. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I couldn't remember for the life of me. I think Eliza Dushku was in it, though.
08. Did you meet anybody new today? My customer contact, but I doubt that's what you mean.
09. What are you craving right now? Sag Panir from that vegetarian Indian place that Raz and I found.
10. Do you floss? Yes, though not as often as I think I'm supposed to.
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Kimchi.
12. Are you emotional? Yes, but in my own way.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Yes, but I can't remember why.
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Both. Insert bawdy comment here.
15. Do you like your hair? I'm currently experimenting with it.
16. Do you like yourself? For the most part.
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? No. He would violate my minimum IQ rule.
18. What are you listening to right now? The guys are watching Road Trip.
19. Were your parents strict? No.
20. Would you go sky diving? No.
21. Do you like cottage cheese? Yes!
22. Have you ever met a celebrity? I ran into Lars Ulrich once in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. He was an asshole.
23. Do you rent movies often? I have recently unclogged my Netflix to be able to again.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? Good heavens, no.
25. How many countries have you visited? Not many.
26. Have you made a prank phone call? I had some friends that would do that sort of thing in Junior High.
27. Ever been on a train? I live in New York.
28. Brown or white eggs? I don't know much about the difference.
29.Do you have a cell-phone? Not a good question for the year 2009.
30. Do you use chap stick? Yes, when I need it.
31. Do you own a gun? No, I don't like guns.
32. Can you use chop sticks? My father showed me how; the secret is to get the food in your mouth before it falls.
33. Who are you going to be with tonight? Myself.
34. Are you too forgiving? Not really. But I am fair.
35. Ever been in love? Yes.
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? I've no idea, shouldn't you ask them?
37. Ever have cream puffs? My grandmother made these cream puffs once, they were horrifically bad.
38. Last time you cried? I can't recall. I'm not trying to be difficult, I just really don't remember.
39. What was the last question you asked? I asked what a person said to another person.
40. Favorite time of the year? Autumn.
41. Do you have any tattoos? No. I've yet to find an image I would be happy having applied to my body forever.
42. Are you sarcastic? No.
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Yes I have. Silly time-travel movie that has nothing to do with Chaos Theory.
44. Ever walked into a wall? Yes.
45. Favorite color? Blue.
46. Have you ever slapped someone? No.
47. Is your hair curly? Wavy.
48. What was the last CD you bought? I ordered the two Intrada discs and The Prince and the Pauper last night.
49. Do looks matter? To an extent.
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Nope. That's why it's called "cheating."
51. Is your phone bill sky high? Heh. I haven't paid it. 917 number only for now, thank you.
52. Do you like your life right now? There are aspects of it that could use some work.
53. Do you sleep with the TV on? No. I can't listen to music when I'm falling asleep either.
54. Can you handle the truth? That's all I'm really interested in. Other than actual fiction, of course.
55. Do you have good vision? Yes.
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? I dislike quite a few people. I reserve "hate" for people that fuck me over.
57. How often do you talk on the phone? All the time. I work for the phone company.
58. The last person you held hands with? The person referred to in question 3. It never went anywhere, but...
59. What are you wearing? Beatles t-shirt, jeans and boots.
60.What is your favorite animal? Cats.
61. Where was your profile pic taken at? South Beach, Florida.
62. Can you hula hoop? Probably, but good heavens what an obnoxious sight that would be.
63. Do you have a job? I'm at it right now!
64. What was the most recent thing you bought? Coffee.
65. Have you ever crawled through a window? Not in a long time, but it used to be part of my job.