Tagged by waystone:
Obligatory Pre-written Introduction:I don't tag people, so disregard all of that.
"If you've been tagged or you are reading this, you have the honor of copying all these goofy questions, writing your own response, and tagging 25 other victims. You have to tag me so really you just need 24 more people. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you - but not in a creepy stalker kind of way.
To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your title as "Getting to know each other!", tag 25 people including me (tagging is done in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish."
- What time did you get up this morning?
Just before 6:00 AM. For some reason, I've been waking up right before the time my alarm is set for.
- How do you like your steak?
Rare. I like to see a little blood.
- What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.
- What is your favorite TV show?
Probably The Twilight Zone.
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
New York. Where else?
- What did you have for breakfast?
I actually did not have breakfast this morning.
- What is your favorite cuisine?
Italian, Indian, Thai, Mexican Chinese, depends on my mood.
- What foods do you dislike?
I don't like coconut as a sweet thing (but I like coconut curry and whatnot), nor celery, pineapples or cranberries. Or most of my grandmother's so-called "cooking." I'm also being told that I should include my dislike of beer.
- Favorite Place to Eat?
I like eating at home while watching movies.
- Favorite dressing?
Either bleu cheese or a vinagrette.
- What kind of vehicle do you drive?
- What are your favorite clothes?
Jeans/shorts and a T-shirts with witty and/or movie stuff on them.
- Where would you visit if you had the chance?
S P A C E ! ! !
- Cup ½ empty or ½ full?
I ordered the rum and coke with lemon, not lime.
- Where would you want to retire?
S P A C E ! ! !
- Favorite time of day?
Nighttime. It's dark and there are less people around.
- Where were you born?
Long Island Jewish.
- What is your favorite sport to watch?
Women's beach volleyball. Three guesses why and the first two don't count.
- Who do you think will not tag you back?
Tagging is silly at best, emotional blackmail at worst.
- Person you expect to tag you back first?
- Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
I'm not done with the survey, so I can't make an informed decision on that yet.
- Bird watcher?
- Are you a morning person or a night person?
- Do you have any pets?
- Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
FSM is releasing the complete James Horner score to Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan!!! Well, it's exciting to me, damn it.
- What did you want to be when you were little?
A doctor because I wanted to help people. Then I got older and discovered how gross certain parts of the body can be.
- What is your best childhood memory?
I could say it was the Chanukah when my mother got me my Millenium Falcon action playset, but it was actually waking up the next day and realizing that I had it in my room.
- Are you a cat or dog person?
I love dogs, I really do. But my first choice for a pet will always be a cat.
- Are you married?
- Always wear your seat belt?
- Been in a car accident?
Yes I have. Two of them were when jailnurse was driving (neither was he responsible for).
- Any pet peeves?
The way that people drive. The way that people disregard simple rules of spelling and grammar anyone with a second grade education should be familiar with. The way that people talk. The way that people smell. The way that people act.
- Favorite Pizza Toppings?
Fresh garlic, meatballs or pepperoni.
- Favorite Flower?
I don't really think about flowers much.
- Favorite ice cream?
Probably some variation on chocolate.
- Favorite fast food restaurant?
- How many times did you fail your driver's test?
Twice, although the one time it was because the instructor took me through an school zone the sign for which was covered in foliage. I think he did it on purpose.
- From whom did you get your last email?
Screen Archives sent me a message telling me that my copy of Star Trek II has shipped!!!
- Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
I don't believe in credit. No, really, I don't.
- Do anything spontaneous lately?
Not recently, no.
- Like your job?
Aspects of it.
Do you mean the film producer of the James Bond movies or the smartest vegetable? "I AM BROCCOLI!!!" If the latter, then steamed with garlic!
- What was your favorite vacation?
An all-inclusive resort at the Bahamas for a friends' wedding.</i>
- Last person you went out to dinner with?
Raz and I grabbed a bite to eat a few days ago, discovering a rather nice (and cost-effective) Mexican restaurant a stone's throw from my apartment that delivers. Score!
- What are you listening to right now?
I started listening to Conan the Barbarian this morning because I had "Wheel of Pain" stuck in my head despite the fact that I did not include it on my Let Me Tell You of the Days of High Adventure compilation. When one starts listening to Basil Poledouris' magnum opus, it is difficult not to go the distance with it.
- What is your favorite color?
I like blues and yellow/oranges.
- How many tattoos do you have?
None. I have yet to see an image that I'd care to have emblazoned upon my body forever.
- How many are you tagging for this quiz?
Nobody. I don't believe in tagging.
- What time did you finish this quiz?
- Coffee Drinker?
Yes, in the mornings and sometimes with dessert. Today the guys and I went to get lasagna for lunch, and I topped it off with a double espresso. I am, however, something of a coffee snob, and will only drink decent coffee. And no, Starbucks is not decent, it's a burnt mess.