- Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
- For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
- YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
Tag 20 friends.(I don't tag, if you want to do it, consider yourself tagged) Everyone tagged has to do the same thing.(see #4)
- Have fun!
- IF SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE YOU OKAY', YOU SAY?
"Love On a Couch" from Red Dragon (Danny Elfman)
- HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
"The Truth" from Logan's Run (Jerry Goldsmith) ← This is cool
- WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GIRL/BOY?
"First Pair" from Spartacus (Alex North)
- HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
"Building the Deathcoaster" from Army of Darkness (Joseph LoDuca)
- WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
"Commander Matt Decker · The Crew That Was" from the Star Trek episode "The Doomsday Machine" (Sol Kaplan)
- WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?
"Theme of Marquis" from The Mystery of Rampo (Akira Senju)
- WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
"Don't Let Him" from The Omen (Jerry Goldsmith) ← Probably
- WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
"Run Them Down · The Climb" from For Your Eyes Only (Bill Conti)
- WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
"Amapola" from Once Upon a Time in America (Joseph M. LaCalle and Albert Gamse, Arr: Ennio Morricone)
- WHAT IS 2+2?
"Opening" from Brother on the Run by Johnny Pate
- WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT YOUR BEST FRIEND??
"Untitled" from the rejected score of The Scarlet Letter (Elmer Bernstein) ← Nice evasion
- WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
"Searching" from Across the Sea of Crime (John Barry) ← Good
- WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
"Your Boy's Alive" from Gosford Park (Patrick Doyle)
- WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
"Disengage" from Innerspace (Jerry Goldsmith) ← This explains a lot
- WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
"Proximo" from Gladiator (Hans Zimmer)
- WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
"Miami · Dahlia's Call" from Black Sunday (John Williams)
- WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
"Position #69" from Friday Foster (Luchi DeJesus) ← Cough
- WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
"Language Lesson" from Robinson Crusoe On Mars (Nathan Van Cleave)
- WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
"Farewell" from North by Northwest (Bernard Herrmann)
- WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?
"Into the Maze" from Spacehunter (Elmer Bernstein)
- WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
"The Revelation" from Cyrano de Bergerac (Jean-Claude Petit)
- WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE MEMORY?
"A Beautiful Mine" from Mad Men (E.M. Hayes and R.J. Krohn, Arr: David Carbonara)
- WHAT WILL YOU NAME THIS NOTE?
"Valhalla · Viking Victory" from The Thirteenth Warrior (Jerry Goldsmith) ← No I won't, I've already used that title