Young Musicians Foundation
195 South Beverly Drive, #415
Beverly Hills, CA 90212.
A special scholarship fund will be established in Mr. Bernstein's name.
From Lester Swing:
Happy Friday to any and all...
Tomorrow night is THE night!!! Come on down to Munchaba Lounge in Levittown! Drinks will begin flowing at 8pm and Lester Swing takes the stage at 10pm. We want to see *YOU* there.
The engines have been ignited for the release of "themusicalbum". Mark your calendars now for Monday, September 13th. At 11pm, Lester
Swing will be on internet radio, appearing on X-Form Worldwide. Have a seat, go to www.xformstudios.com and check out the interview and
Updates are flowing in like a river, but we'll keep you posted. Also check out the website/messageboard for updates as well.
Hey, why is it that the underwear section of the department store seems to only have underwear for people who are sexier than I?
"Hey, man, I need underwear, too!"
* * *
Nicked from aerolyndt:
1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A 2ND HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
Space. You did say anywhere, didn't you?
2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?
My leather jacket.
3. FAVOURITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?
There are so many... the female form has entranced artists from the beginning of time... and I am only human. Favorites? I don't really have any, I kind of look at how the whole thing is put together.
4. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT?
The expanded CD of Basil Poledouris' Cherry 2000 and No Man's Land.
5. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE PLACE TO BE?
6. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED?
If any male taking this quiz denies that his favorite place to be massaged is his penis, then he's either lying or trying to talk you into eventually massaging his penis. After that, my shoulders and back.
7. WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT, STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG IN BODY?
8. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
This presupposes I wake up in the morning. Okay, I'll bite. When I am working, I wake up at about 5:30 AM.
9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
The cheese grater. 'Cause I just love cheese. Really, I do.
10. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY?
Chauvanism, ignorance and those who would use them to further their own goals.
11. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
12. FAVOURITE COLOUR?
13. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV?
I don't like either, actually.
14. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE?
I don't really think much about this anymore, but when I did I basically came to the conclusion that one's... I guess "soul" would be the correct term, is recycled. This is kind of like reincarnation, but I tend to think that it isn't like the "karma credit plan" thing, that is to say, I don't think that one life has a direct impact on the next. I therefore have to insist that while something may be preserved, having a strict "you can't take it with you" attitude is most prudent.
15. FAVOURITE CHILDREN'S BOOK?
The Big Book of Amazing Facts. I learned more from that book than I did from school, and I searched far and wide for it for my brother, but I never did find it.
16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SEASON?
Autumn, for the colors, the weather and the holidays. C'mon... Hallowe'en and Thanksgiving... what's better?
17. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER-POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Adjustable telepathy. That is to say, I would like to be able to turn it off without too much effort.
18. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?
I don't really want any. I don't mind them on other people, but I just don't care to get one myself.
19. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
Are you kidding?
20. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO?
Hmmm... I am pretty resolved about my grandfather... I guess the only answer to this would be somebody who I don't speak to anymore, and that would be Brad, whom I miss very much. But it is his choice to eliminate me from his life, and I must respect that.
21. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE DAY?
Sunday. Okay, you can't stay out as late, but it's usually a nice, lazy day.
22. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR?
Well, I don't have a car at the moment, but when I do, it is filled with the normal stuff, like fluids and jumper cables. It also has books, papers, discarded CD-Rs, junk, stuff I haven't gotten around to throwing out yet and old magazines.
23. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
Hmm... I'd have to say that I love a good burger. I love sushi as well, but that's a more recent taste I developed, while I've loved burgers since the beginning of time (from a subjective point of view, that is).
24. FROM THE PEOPLE WHO WILL READ THIS, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST?
suitboyskin or aerolyndt, most likely, unless a miracle occurs and waystone does.
25. WHO'S LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
26. WHO DID YOU RECEIVE THIS FROM?
aerolyndt, who reportedly got it from Saadia...
27. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE FLOWER?
The flower of carnage.
28. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE MEAL?
This is not a question I can answer easily, but I can say that either pasta or steak is probably involved...
29. IF YOU HAD TO BE AN ANIMAL, WHICH ONE WOULD YOU BE?
One of the big cats, probably.
* * *
An interesting connection between Orson Welles... and Batman!
Now that would have been an interesting movie. Certainly better than Joel Schumacher would have done.